CHAPTER 34

Listen to Control by Halsey :)
_______________________
You know..
I never thought my life would make a 180 degree turn . I just wanted to party and enjoy like the rest of the teenagers in the world. Never thought one day I would wake up and see the world differently.

Like , bad different.

All I know is that my mind doesnt want it.
But unfortunately, faith has something else for me.

Its bad, terrible and just downright wrong.
And it sucks that im intrigued by it so bad and  if i dont stop it, itll wreak chaos.

Some would have the dillema of choosing between what's right and wrong. And thats just easy.

But me? Well , I just happen to attract all bad luck in the world that im stuck on choosing between abomination or disaster.

You wouldnt wanna be responsible for wiping the whole world's population for unleashing chaos right?

Guess I just gonna have to choose whose less evil then.

I am seated on a chair with pancakes infront of me  as I stared flabbergasted at the vampire across  me.

My mouth hanging open. Like literally.

I paid Death a quick glance and saw the he also, cannot believe what he just heard.

Were both pale and confused as hell.

"Youve got to be fucking kidding me Val."  Death's voice has growl in it. He looked pissed .

"Im afraid im not. L and I looked into it the other day. We even checked the oldest books just to get info on this. Do you know how Hard it was to talk to primodial beings? Specially when theyre cranky as hell since they were stuck in the woods. One almost got my head chopped off! " Val said with his icy voice.

"Well i dont care grandpa. Who told you to go in the woods and talk to those creatures? Not me." He scoffed.

Val was about to say something when He spoke again.

"- plus,your plan sucks. I couldve handle it. You know I can. . I just need to find that shitty demon and all our problems would be solve--"

"Well sorry Xav.. but its not our fault if were concern. Its just that.. If YOU DIE, WERE SCREWED. ALL OF US.  And you know its possible now that they found out about your soul being trapped in her bracelet. If they get a hold with that, youre fucking screwed so I suggest we go along with this plan and you stop whining about it ! Capisce?"  Val , the vampire infront of me,yelled at Death.

For the past hour that weve been here, talking about the plan I realized that he would call Death by his real name. Which is Xavier by the way.

Which made me think.
Should I call him by his name??

"Call me xavier and I swear ill barbecue you and feed you to my minions. " He growled at me . Totally unashamed with the fact that he envaded my mind again.

Jerk I rolled my eyes and he glared at me.

"Will you guys stop staring daggers at eachother and work with eachother first? The whole world's population is in danger."  Val sneered at us.

"Psh, like you care about humans Val. You love drinking their blood for fun.And I like killing people . Let's not be hypocrites here man." Val scoffed.

My eyes widened and my blood turned cold.

That was pretty blunt.

"Cant say youre lying Xav. BUT IF FRASIER GETS THE GIRL--" He points his long finger with long black nails at me "--YOU'LL DIE. YOU BOTH CANT IGNORE THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE A CONNECTION  HENCE, THE MARKINGS ON YOUR FREAKING BODY ! and if you dont use it,  he'll wreak chaos! And L wouldnt want him taking control on earth.  He'll be mega pissed  I tell you! And I, I dont wanna freaking die from blood thirst if he kills all humans!" He sneered at death. Eyes wide and red, fangs out ready to pounce.