Chapter 41

Heaven by Julia Michaels
________________________

Im whimpering as I feel the scorching heat of the fire below me. In one snap of his fingers and ill turn into ashes.

Im gonnna freaking die here.

   Frasier has this sinister smile on his damm face as he watches me quiver in fear. My hands tightening on the chains on my wrist to keep my legs up
..

"Now now dear.. you dont have to suffer any of this if you would just give me what I want. "He smirked...
"You know, come to think of it... Death never really cared for you now did he? " my heart crumpled. How the fuck did he know.

Upon seeing my shocked state,he snickered and shook his head.

"I Dont care if he cares for me or not. I wont let you ruin lives of innocent people." I snapped.

He quirked an eyebrow and smirked at me.

"The monster you are trying to stop me  from killing  ,killed your mother...
Isnt your mother innocent aswell? Surely were just the same right? I kill innocent people, he kills innocent people.He doesnt care, I dont care--  now princess, tell me, do you even think he knows that youre gone?" He smirked..

Does Death know Im missing?

The last time we saw eachother we were pretty much angry . . .

" even if he did know you were missing princess, he wont bother saving you because he knows that you wont give his soul to me..  because he knows you have a kind soul. Surely you wont let anything happen to the rest of the world right? " Frasier suddenly flew and now were face to face with eachother. The fire below crackling like its hungry to eat me.

"He's using  your kindness to save his self. Thats pretty selfish if you ask me. He never cared for you sweetheart..." he smiled evily at me.

My heart pounded.

"Why save the world ? What has it even offered you ?  Sadness? Pain? Dejection? Loneliness--" he smirked and I can feel his words feels like  arrows shooting through my heart.

"--even if you get out of here sweetheart, you'll still live in a sad world... with no family left in the world... Your dad is missing in action.
Your mom is gone and its because of that one piece of shit that killed her ...
Even when you begged him not to." His eyes glinted with amusement and his smile filled with malign..

Bull's eye . The arrow shot through my heart.

I  begged him.

But he chose to ignore...

Frasier grips my hair yanking it so that its its craning at a very painful angle.
"You dont want him Paris. Youre just blinded with his pretty face. He has no heart.  Surely you know that. He hypnotizes you with his ugly scars to make you see it as some kind of an art.... " he sneers....

I cant say the man infront of me is lying. I am  blinded with his pretty face. No matter how hard I try to ignore him, he still magnets my attention. I dont know if its his piercing green eyes , or that damn handsome smirk always plastered on his face. ..

Or is it the constant banters we have that dare i say it, entertains me sometimes...

I know he has no heart. I know he kills people and pretty much sucks their soul to make him powerful. I know he killed my mom. I know ever since he showed himself to me, my life has been a complete mess. I know he is dangerous.

I know those obvious facts..

But ignorance is a bliss..

And even if I looked into his scars and all his sins ----  Id still choose him.

Not because of his pretty eyes and pretty face,No..

Id choose him because I understand him. 
Id choose him because whenever he's around, I feel safe. Like nothing can get me. Even though he's a dark force of evil...
But, when I say that i feel safe when he's around, its not because he's  like the blanket and teddy bear you have when its raining hard and your room is dark and you think the boogeyman will get you.

No,

He's most likely the one who will fry that boogeyman's butt and use it as glitters to design the whole room and make it sparkle--if the boogeyman tries to get me.

"Youre right . Death is evil .. Because he's one sick-cursed ungodly fallen that has no heart." I spat. His eyes showed amusement.

I win his eyes said.

I glared
"-but youre worse Frasier. Because everything  about you is rotten. And if a thought occurs to you that Death is incapable of feelings , well then kill that thought because youre wrong. "

I glared at him as I reminisced the time when Death saved  me a hundred times.
When a minion almost got me from the mirror and When my therapist almost chopped my arm off he was there. He saved me. I remembered the time when he shrugs of his leather jacket so he could stop me from shivering in cold. 

He cared.
I know it.

Frasier's eyes burned . His eyes turned into an icy grey and it brought shivers througout my body even when theres basically a scorching fire beneath me.  My sweat seemed to dry from the coldness his glare is giving me.

Suddenly, theres a burning sensation on my left cheek.

The bastard slapped me.

A tear went out of my eye as I bask on the pain he just gave me. He gripped my jaw , with his big cold hands almost choking me.

"You wore your heart on your sleeves too much  amore... " he snaps
"-and youve got gutz to talk to me like that. You should know who youre talking to. And dont be too mean . Because its best if you probably just keep your pretty mouth shut . " he sneered . The fire below me crackling and growing even more.

"What are you going to do? Try to change him? " he rolled his eyes incredulously ..

"Lie for him? Cross your sorry heart and hope to die for him? So that maybe one day he'll see your efforts and somehow change? Value life? Not be wicked? HA!"  He slapped me again.

"You are a fool human.. You think he will not leave you? HA-HA. Youre just a petty human. Youre not blood related. What makes you think he'll stay with someone like you? He didnt even stay for his own fucking brother." He screamed at my face. My heart shaking  so hard.

"You thought Im evil? Well Let me change that. " he said with eyes so scary Im freaking out.

He stared at my eyes, his hand  forcing me to stare back.

"Watch..."

And then my head was swirling and im getting dizzy.
________________

Woooooo did you enjoy this chapter?  Im hoping you did.

Please Leave  a like : )

Xoxo.