chapter 9

Who truly loves eachother?
I dont get it? What is he talking about?

"What are you saying?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

His eyes widened. Kind of like he's feigning to be shocked or whatever.

"Oh you dont know?" He tried to gasp.

And then he laughed.
A scary laugh that turned the whole room cold. Really cold.

"Oh yes. Let me tell you a story princess." He smiled.

And then he showed me his palms.
The right one glowed and slowly showed an image. Kind of a like, a hologram...

His right palm showed an image as he speaks.

"You see, once upon a time.. there was a lovely lady named Alexandra..." he smiled at me.

My mother..

And then a holographic image of my mom  appeared.
She was talking to a man and she was crying.
The man she was talking to was my grandfather.

Death cleared his throat.

"As i was saying.. there was a lovely lady.. Alexandra. And alexandra loved her boyfriend so much. .. but you see, her father wanted her to marry someone else. For the sake of their failing business. "

" she tried to reason out to her father but he paid no heed to her complain.."

He pouted.

"You know its kind of like some romeo and juliet shit , but worst. "
"So anyway,  since Alexandra's father paid no heed to her pleas, they eventually got married. Your mother, and your father. Hmmm. Ever wondered why they only have one child?you?"he raised his eyebrow.

"Why?"  I croaked.

"Because having a child was part of their.. contract. They were told that they should have a child before they can get their money.. inheritance..."

A series of holographic photos of my mom and dad fighting inside their bedroom while i was asleep when i was a baby, and teenager.

"Lets fast forward shall we? You see, you grew up knowing that your dad loves your mom, and the other way around. You thought that he had to go travel for the sake of you guys. all your life youve been waiting for him to come home. And be a happy family . "

"But you dont know the real story princess."

At this moment, i have no idea what i am feeling.

Am i scared? Sad? Angry? Or fudging creeped out that there's a hot guy infront of me that has glowing hands.

Dafuq.

"What's the real story?" I managed to ask him.
I brushed off the fact that there's this energy trying to pull me close to him.

I remained to my sit.

he smiled  .

A smile that gave me shivers . A smile so cold, it could literally kill you from hypothermia