Chapter 36

Listen to Young God by Halsey for this chapter :)
________________

Im out.

Im fucking out.

I almost did a happy dance inside the club when I got out without a single problem.

I felt like a really great spy awhile ago.

Hah! Suck on that James Bond!

I clutched my purse protectingly so I dont drop it.
It contained a really important thing.

The party seemed wild by now. I checked the time and its 11:30 pm.

Everything is just so freaking wild here.
People are dancing, laughing , drinking and well, puking everywhere.

"This is the main reason why I dont go to parties. I get squished." I groaned and tried to fit myself in between dancing people.

Just let me pass through.

The wild song suddenly changed and I realized that Young God by Halsey is playing.

Oh wow this is my song.

I was finally enjoying my little walk because of the song when a warm hand suddenly laced its fingers with mine. Pulling me close to a hard rock chest.

I shrieked .

When  I glace at who the asshole is,I almost gawked.

"Done checking me out?" Death said with his deep voice. His piercing green eyes staring at me intently. His strong eyebrows are darker. His jaw's  even more chiseled.

"Why did you wash your face? The mole was warming up to me. It suits you." I said with a laugh.

He swayed us along with the music and it felt like im flying.

His expression turned into a scowl

"Psh, worse 10 minutes of my life" he said.

I laughed and he joined me .

"Didnt know you could dance." I said with an eyebrow raised.

He raised his eyebrow too
"Didnt know you could shit your pants just because someone wants to hold your hands" he said mockingly.

My eyes widened.

Oh no he didnt!

"Were you in my mind awhile ago?????????" I sneered.

Jeez talk about embarrassing.

"Maybe." He smirked.

"Oh cmon! Did you?! Tell me!" I said glaring at him.  Were still dancing by the way . Hate to say it but this man got some moves.

"Its a secret sweetheart." He winked.

I slapped his chest.
"Oh cmon! Dont keep secrets. Were friends." My heart kinda fluttered with what i said  . I saw his expression turn into something I cant decipher again.

Thats the thing with him.
I cant read him.
But he can read me. And he looked so cool when he's reading me.

Ugh!

He leaned in, face almost near mine

"Thats the beauty of a secret sweetheart. You know youre supposed to keep it. " he winked.

I almost melted ...i hate his voice. Its so goooood

"Btw, Val told me that only you and I can get that bracelet off of you. Meaning if you only want to get rid of it, then that'll be the time where they can use it   . Youre lucky , even if they cut your arm off they wont be able to kill me unless the owner approves it." He said