Chapter 16😈

Aaaaaah! I am so freakishly sorry for all the typos and other mistakes in that recent chapter.  I swear i proofread it, but i guess my eyes werent mine that time and never saw the mistakes. Spelling mistakes especially.     Fear not, I have a new chapter for everyone .  Ill try to make my fingers work properly this time. Make it sync with my brain, something like that. Oh well.
_________________________________

Death is literally BESIDE ME at my school.

Is what my mind kept on replaying over and over again..

I cant even pay attention to the Teacher that's infront ,since my whole attention is on Death , nonchalantly tappin his fingers on his desk.

My heart's  beating rapidly in my chest.. Any moment now im gonna have a heart attack.

Please be gone. Go away. Help me heavens.

I thought.

I tried to peer my gaze away from him, when suddenly he flicked his fingers and everything went extremely cold.

Like seriously!

Everything in the room went slow motion , and then suddenly, stopped.

He froze time again.

My breath was caught in  a hitch . A low rumble of laughter resonated in the whole room..

Just beside me, Death stood up straight.

He then did the un-thinkable..

He started placing the other students into different chairs, he popped one of the cheerleader's bubblegum, causing it to cover her whole face (yes thats how big the gum was)

And then she made the teacher wear shades and a hat .

Probably to confuse everyone why they are where they are when they wake up.

He chuckled and drew a mustache on the teacher's face..

"Sigh. She bores me so much. " cue that mega watt grin.

"Wha- what- what did you do?????" I stuttered great.

He winked at me, and then a flick of a moment, he is now holding my records. 

My
Freaking
School
Records.

How.did i.know?

Well , there was a big PARIS ANDREWS written on the front cover.

Then he burned it.

I watched with mouth agape as he burned my school records.

"What the fuck are you doing????!!!!!!! Those are my records!!!!" 

What am i gonna use in life to show people that i am real????

"You wont be needing them babe" he winked as my papers all crumple into flames and then to ashes..

"Wh--wha-what?" I stuttered.

"Wh--wha-what?" He mimicked.

"Why would you want these if you wont be needing them anymore?"  He asked with an arched eyebrow.

"I dont understand. " i really dont. He's really cryptic.

"Ofcourse you dont. Youre HUMAN. HOOOMAN!" He said in between laughters.

I couldnt think anymore.

"I hate you." I said .

He stopped his laughing fit and stared at me with bloodshot eyes.