Chapter 17😈

A soft thing is on my back...

I tried to move around  and surprisingly , everything is soft.

Youre in a bed dumbass!

I immediatly sat up.

I glanced around the room  and saw everything in white..

Its so white it hurts!

I look to my left and theres a large window with large curtains all over it.

I walked to it and opened it.

And WOW!

Trees and other green stuffs enveloped my vision.

Seemes like , Death lives in a forest.

I walked around the room and found a note lying on a white vanity near a black dresser.

Same note with the same red stamp.

I opened it.

If youre reading this then youre probably awake by now.

Ill have you know that you are in my House.  Dont , and i mean DONT go wander around.

Just stay in your lovely room and do what girls like you do all the time.

Whatever that is..

And dont even try to think of escaping, I marked you and I can FIND you wherever you are..

Do not , and i mean it Paris! you tend to act on impulse , so when i say DO NOT! THEN DO NOT FREAKING TAKE YOUR BRACELET OFF.  

Im not really into action right now because im too busy eati--  (and then there's that word which he tried to erase but failed misserably.)  sorry i mean, killing people . So that's that.

Dont go out your room Paris.

Just dont.

And just to piss me off more , he wrote his last name.

-Lucas

I still hate you.

Crumpling his note into a ball, i paced around the room.

Should i disobey him?

I really have this sudden urge to disobey him.

Imma take this bracelet off.

But he said not to, and that if i take it off ,minions might eat me . Its not that i know what they look like....

So i guess taking off ZE  bracelet iz a no no.

So i went out instead.

When he practically told me not to.

But oh well.

I opened my door and chills went uo my spine immediatly.  Im in a hallway , and theres a large black door  at the end of it , near mine.

Im guessing that's Death's room..

I was going to trash his room when a force kept on pulling me to go the other way ..

So i did.
And i found myself out of that never ending hallway with never ending creely paintings.

I am now standing in a living room with a chandellier and a large sofa that's shaped in a letter L.

Ive been here.