v

CHAPTER FIVE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
M A L F O Y

"ANOTHER GRYFFINDOR TRYING TO STEAL THE SHOW, HOW TYPICAL

"ANOTHER GRYFFINDOR TRYING TO STEAL THE SHOW, HOW TYPICAL."

She froze. How could someone be so rude? Turning around, she raised her brow, looking at the owner's voice who happened to be the boy she saw staring at her in the hall.

"I bet you're one of those poor prodigy kids that get to stay for free because your parents are too poor to afford it," he smirked, making the two overweight boys chuckle at his mere joke.

Her expression must've been funny, since he started to grin widely.

"Leave her alone, Malfoy."

She turned around and saw Harry glaring at 'Malfoy'.

"Or what, you'll hit me?" He asked mockingly.

"No, but I will."

Hermione's fist hit his face with an impact, making a hideous bone-cracking sound. The fat boys cracked their nuckles trying to intimidate them, but they were too scared to do anything.

Her eyes went wide as she observed the scenery, shocked: 'Malfoy' covering his nose and Harry and Ron commenting on how Hermione 'did it again'.

Standing there like a statue, a hand placed on her shoulder made her step back to reality.

"Hey... Um... Girl. Just ignore him... If he ever tries to do something, we'll try our best to confront him," said Harry with a sympathetic smile.

She nodded and thanked him, "Thank you, but I next time I will handle him myself."

The three friends walked infront of her to our next lesson, which was Defense Against the Dark Arts. The professor 'Alastor Moody', was an old auror that started to talk about dangerous spells while doing demonstrations. Her efforts to pay attention were to no avail, since she didn't know what they were talking about. She pretended to listen, until the professor told them to practice minor spells.

Looking around, she saw how they started to ready their wands. The girl started to sweat again... she had no wand. She raised her hand, making the professor's eye stare at her before turning around.

"What is it, miss?" He asked, staring at her while his other eye was watching every movement around the room.

"I do not have a wand, ser Alastor."

A few rows behind me, she heard 'Malfoy' muttering something about her being so poor she couldn't even afford a wand, and the way she addressed people as 'ser.'

Moody's eye directly looked at him. A wicked grin appeared on his face as he walked towards where Malfoy was, making him wipe the smirk out of his face and change it to a disgusted expression.