aclarations

A C L A R A T I O N S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
EXTRA INFO + STUFF

A C L A R A T I O N S━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━EXTRA INFO + STUFF

in this extra chapter you will find about:

main houses, a bit of their background.

↳ how everything links up together bc lbh i'm pretty sure most of the shit i've written makes no sense and needs explaining, a pathetic excuse for plot holes.

↳ plot stuff.

⟶ some of the info typed in italics (and pretty much kinda the whole ting) is being taken from george rr martin's saga a song of ice and fire, based on a game of thrones, which is the first book. (i actually have all the books and need to finish them rather than typing up this shitty fanfic lmao). also, it's spoiler free (all based on season 1) if you wanna watch it.

THE FOUR MAIN HOUSES OF GAME OF THRONES.

Valar Morghulis (all men must die).
Valar dohaeris (all men must serve).

HOUSE TARGARYEN (THE OLD DYNASTY) :

➻ HOUSE TARGARYEN (THE OLD DYNASTY) ♕:

MOTTO: "Fire And Blood."

SIGIL: Three red headed dragon in a black field, representing Aegon and his sisters.

FACTS/BACKGROUND: "The Targaryens are the blood of the dragon, descended from the high lords of the ancient Freehold of Valyria, their heritage proclaimed in a striking (some say inhuman) beauty, with lilac or indigo or violet eyes and hair of silver-gold or platinum white. Aegon the Dragon's ancestors escaped the Doom of Valyria and the chaos and slaughter that followed to settle on Dragonstone. It was from there that Aegon and his sisters Visenya and Rhaenys sailed to conquer the Seven Kingdoms. To preserve the blood royal and keep it pure, House Targaryen has often followed the Valyrian custom of wedding brother to sister.