15 ; real life

kelsey stepped off the stage after telling everyone her goodbyes. she walked into her dressing room and changed into a different outfit for the small after party.

kelsey walked out of the dressing room and into the room with all the food. she spotted emily, tyler, and dylan and walked up to them. "hey." she smiled.

emily turned around and screamed. "kels! you did amazing!" she said hugging her.

kelsey laughed and hugged back. "thank you, em."

"dude, you are the coolest fucking person ever. i see why tyler likes you." dylan said, receiving a punch in the stomach from tyler.

kelsey just smiled. "thank you, dylan. so, do you guys wanna come to the after party? it's in the convention center down the street, so we're gonna walk there in a few minutes. but i have to warn you, there will be a lot of paparazzi."

"yeah, we'd love to." tyler responded a little too quickly.

"great, well i think we're leaving now, so let's go. stay together, fans are crazy." kelsey said, walking out the room with the three following her.

once they got outside, they were swarmed with paparazzi. "told you." kelsey whispered to tyler.

he looked down at her and smiled. "it's okay, i'm used to it."

emily and dylan walked next to each other while kelsey and tyler did the same several feet behind them.

"i'm glad you came tonight." kelsey said looking at tyler.

"i'm glad i did, too." he replied, smiling.

{A/N: YALL I MADE THAT MANIP AND IM SO PROUD OF IT OMGI hope y'all are enjoying the story so far!}

I hope y'all are enjoying the story so far!}