41 ; real life

"tyler!"

tyler ran into the room so fast he almost fell over. "what? what's wrong?"

kelsey pointed to the computer screen. "someone told e! news that i'm pregnant."

"what?" tyler came closer and read over the article quickly. "who the fuck would do that?"

kelsey frowned. "i don't know. it's someone we know though, it has to be." she scrolled down on the article. "it says the source is my close friend."

tyler sat down on the bed. "you don't think it's kaitlyn do you?" he asked her softly.

"no." kelsey shook her head. "its not kait, i've known her my whole life. she wouldn't do something like this."

"alliyah?" he wondered.

kelsey shook her head again. "she's not the type to start drama. i don't think she'd do this." she thought about who it could be and then her face turned red.
"it's emily. i know it. she's always been jealous that you and i were together. she'd do something like this."

tyler seemed confused. "she's one of you're closest friends. why would she do this?"

kelsey closed the computer and slipped on some shoes. "because she's a bitch who always gets what she wants. she's always been jealous of my life." she grabbed her purse.

"baby, where are you going?" tyler asked her, standing up and following her into the living room.

"i'm picking up kaitlyn and then i'm going to emily's to really give her something to tell the world." kelsey said with anger in her voice.

tyler stepped in front of her. "woah, babe wait. i'll drive, okay? you're too pissed to drive."

kelsey nodded. "okay then let's go."

the two drove to kaitlyns house where she was already ready to go. "why the fuck would she do something like this? whats wrong with her?" kait asked from the backseat of the car.

tyler shrugged. "she's jealous of kelsey. she wants everything that she has and if she can't get it then she's gonna ruin it for kels."

kelsey nodded. "took the words right out of my mouth."

kaitlyn rolled her eyes. "she's a backstabbing bitch. when i see her, she's not gonna know what's coming for her."

they pulled up to emily's house and kelsey quickly stepped out the car and walked to the front door, tyler and kaitlyn were close behind.

she banged on the door loudly. "open up, bitch!" she yelled.

emily opened the door but before she could say anything, kelsey pushed open the door even wider and stepped in the house. "what the fuck is wrong with you, you piece of shit?!"

emily backed away while tyler and kaitlyn stepped in, shutting the door behind them. "what are you talking about?" she asked, pretending to be innocent.

kelsey laughed. "really?" she stepped closer. "the fucking article! you know exactly what i'm talking about bitch!"

emily put her hands up in surrender. "kelsey, just calm down please."

kelsey picked up a glass vase with flowers in it and threw it on the ground causing it to shatter into pieces. "don't tell me to fucking calm down!"

kaitlyn and tyler quickly ran over to kelsey. "baby, you're gonna hurt yourself."  tyler said gently grabbing her arm.

kaitlyn kept walking to emily and stood over her. "why did you do it?"

emily sighed. "i don't know. i just-" she sighed. "everything's going right for you and it's so annoying watching you succeed while i'm just following you around!" she told kelsey.

kelsey scoffed. "really? you could have done so many things with your life, but you purposely missed every opportunity." she walked closer.  "you've done nothing but feed off of my fame and success like a fucking leech instead of trying to build your own life."

emily just sat there with her head down, knowing everything that kelsey said was true.

kelsey rolled her eyes when emily didn't respond. "you're sick. don't ever contact me again." she turned around and walked out of the house with tyler.

kaitlyn looked at emily with anger in her eyes. "you're a piece of shit, emily. learn from this." she then turned and walked out of the house, closing the door behind her.