32 ; real life

kelsey and tyler sat on the couch of tyler's house. his family was on the way to his house. 

kelsey's leg was like bouncing up and down nervously.

"kels, i thought you said you weren't nervous?" tyler said putting a
hand on her leg making the shaking stop.

kelsey sighed and looked over to tyler. "i wasn't nervous, but now it seems so real. i'm excited to meet your dad and brothers but i'm scared they won't like me."

tyler smiled slightly and looked down.

"why are you smiling?" kelsey asked him.

tyler returned his gaze back up to kelsey. "kelsey, you're the first girl that i'm bringing to meet my family since my mom died. they know you're someone special and that i care about you a lot. they already like you and they haven't even met you yet." kelsey smiled at the words coming out of his mouth and tyler continued, placing a hand on the side of kelsey's face. "i promise it'll be fine, okay?" kelsey nodded. "i love you." tyler smiled.

kelsey returned the smile. "i love you too." tyler leaned in and placed a kiss on her lips.

as the kiss continued, they were interrupted by a knock on the door. the two pulled away and tyler smiled. "that's probably my dad."

kelsey nodded and smiled, taking a deep breathe.

"you ready?" he asked.

kelsey let out her breathe and smiled wider. "i'm very ready."

tyler smiled and stood up to answer the door. he opened the door and smiled at his father. "hey dad."

tyler's father smiled and hugged his son. "hey, buddy. how you doing?"

"i'm good. great actually. how are you?" tyler replied.

"i'm pretty good." he smiled. he looked behind tyler's shoulder and saw kelsey, who was now standing up. "you must be kelsey."

kelsey smiled and walked forward. "i am. nice to meet you."

tyler's dad pulled her in for a hug which shocked kelsey. he pulled away and laughed. "i'm sorry, the poseys are hugging people."

kelsey chuckled. "there's no problem with that, mr. posey."

his das smiled. "oh god, call me john. mr. posey makes me sound like a teacher."

kelsey nodded. "got it, john."

john posey smiled widely and pulled her in for another hug. "i like you already."