45 ; real life

kelsey slowly woke up to the sound of tyler's phone ringing. she groaned and put her pillow over her head to lessen the sound.

the ringing finally stopped, but right as kelsey took the pillow off her head it started ringing again. "tyler, answer your phone!" she shouted putting the pillow back over her head. when she didn't get an answer from him she looked up. she noticed he wasn't in the bed with her, so kelsey reached over to grab his phone.

the phone had stopped ringing but what kelsey saw on the screen surprised her.

7 missed calls from seana
19 text messages from seana

kelsey quickly sat up, furiously unlocking his phone to read the text messages from tyler's ex-fiancé.

kelsey read the messages and felt heart broken

kelsey read the messages and felt heart broken. she kept reading the words "like we did before" over and over again in her head.

had they got together before? when we were together? she wondered.

instead of crying or being upset, she got out of the bed pissed. "tyler!" she screamed. she stormed into the kitchen where he was making breakfast.

he turned around quickly and noticed she was pissed. "what's wrong?" he asked urgently.

kelsey laughed with anger and threw him his phone with the text messages open. "you got with seana while we were together? you cheated on me?" she yelled, stepping closer to him.

tyler read the messages. "what? when was this?"

"this fucking morning, now answer my fucking question!" kelsey yelled loudly, slamming her hand on their granite counter tops.

"kelsey, listen to me. i hooked up with her once. okay? once. and it was when we were just talking. it was around the time after we met for the first time, when we weren't together. kelsey, i hooked up with her a year ago. i would never cheat on you, i promise." tyler tried to reason with her. he held both of her hands and stared at her face hoping to see that she understood.

kelsey stared at him with a blank face, trying to calm down a bit. "why is she texting you? why did she say that you don't want to be with me?" she asked, now more sad than mad.

"baby, she's crazy. i don't know why she's texting me or why she's saying things like that, okay? i love you and my baby girl so much and i would never even think about doing anything that could ruin what we have." tyler put his hands on her bump. "we built a family together, kels. i'm not going to destroy that."

tyler meant every word he said, but he isn't who kelsey is worried about. she doesn't want seana ruining things.

kelsey nodded and a tear fell down her face which was quickly wiped away by tyler.

all of the sudden there was a knock on the door. kelsey quickly wiped her face of her tears and took in a calming breathe. "i'll get it." she walked over to the door and opened it revealing the bitch herself.

seana looked angry that kelsey was the one who answered the door and not tyler. she squinted her eyes and punched kelsey in the face. "tyler's mine you slut!"

kelsey fell to the floor, landing on her side. "you fucking bitch!" kelsey tried to get up but seana kicked her in her pregnant stomach. hard.

"seana, no!" tyler ran towards the door and grabbed seana, pushing her outside of their house and shutting the door. he quickly crouched down to kelsey and used one hand to grab her face and the other on her stomach. "kels? baby? i'm gonna call an ambulance okay, baby? kelsey? kelsey answer me please."

kelsey had both hands resting on her stomach, too in shock and in pain to speak. she was scared. more scared than she had ever been in her life. she stared at the ceiling, hearing tyler's voice screaming for help on the phone. his voice faded away slowly. all she heard was the sound of a tiny heartbeat, slipping away.