vv important, please read!

holy shit thank you guys so much for TEN THOUSAND READS! i had no idea this book would be any good or even published when i started writing it. i am very happy to see that a lot of you guys enjoy it so far.

i have been trying my best to write chapters but i recently went through a really hard death in my family so i havent really had much time or energy. i think i have two or three chapters pre-written that i was planning to put out one by one every couple days but if you guys want me to post all at the same time comment and i will! i will try my best to write more chapters within the next week or two and publishing them as i go.

i also just published a kian lawley fanfiction that would mean the world to me if you guys checked out! i have a lot in store for that one and im very excited about it! i have a few chapters pre-written but i need to finish editing a bit more. this will not be a social media fanfic like the tyler posey one so the chapters will be much longer and more story-like.

again thank you guys for 10k and make sure to leave comments and vote on this book and my other one! feedback is very much appreciated and it makes me very happy.

xoxo, tatum <3