43 ; real life

tyler and kelsey laid in their king size bed together after just waking up. tyler was rubbing circles on her stomach while singing softly.

kelsey smiled. "you're gonna be the best dad."

tyler looked up at his girlfriend and smiled. "i know." he sat up and pulled kelsey in his arms. "and you're going to be the best mom."

kelsey looked down at her growing stomach. "i hope so. she means the world to me already."

tyler grabbed her hand and held it tight. "have you been thinking of baby names?"

kelsey nodded. "i was hoping you'd ask me that." she giggled. "i've been thinking about it a lot. have you?"

tyler smiled. "i have actually. who knew i would be this excited about baby names?"

kelsey laughed. "okay, what's a name you thought of?"

tyler looked at her. "i was thinking we could name her after my mom." tyler's mom meant the world to him. he knew he had to incorporate his mother into his baby girl's name.

kelsey smiled. "i was thinking the same thing." kelsey never met his mom, but from what she's heard from his family, she was a wonderful woman. the best of the best.

tyler put his hand on her stomach. "cyndi posey." he smiled at the name. "you like it?"

kelsey looked over to tyler and kissed his lips softly. "i love it." she smiled. "now what about her middle name?"

"you come up with that." tyler told her.

kelsey thought about it for a moment. "cyndi grace posey."

tyler's smile widened. "grace?" he nodded. "it's perfect, baby."

"it was my grandmothers name. she was a big part of my life when my mom wasn't there." she told him.

tyler placed a kiss on her tummy and then her lips. "this is exactly what i wanted. i knew i wanted her name to be meaningful to the both of us. and then when she gets older we'll tell her about her name and where it comes from."

kelsey nodded. "that's what i wanted to." she smiled. "i love you, tyler."

"i love you too, kelsey." he leaned down to her stomach. "cyndi grace posey, we love you so much."