34 ; real life

kelsey and emily parked a few buildings down from kaitlyn and logan's shared apartment. it was about 11:45 and they had received the text from kaitlyn saying that logan was getting ready to leave to hang out with his "friends."

emily was smiling excitedly while tapping her leg repeatedly.

kelsey looked over to her with furrowed brows. "why are you so smiley?"

"this is so exciting! i mean it's not that exciting because logan is a cheating bitch but i feel like we're in an episode of law and order." emily exclaimed.

kelsey chuckled and nodded her head. "okay, em."

both of the girls phones dinged with a text from kaitlyn.

emily read the text. "kait said he's leaving now."

kelsey nodded and started the car unnoticeably. they watched as logan walked out of the building and into his car. seconds after he left, kaitlyn ran out and into the car.

"did you see where he went?" kaitlyn asked urgently.

"yeah, he turned left. don't worry, kait. we'll catch him." kelsey said speeding off to follow logan.

"where the hell is he going?" kaitlyn scoffed as they were driving. they had been following him for about 10 minutes and he had just turned into a fancy beach-side neighborhood.

emily shrugged and kelsey didn't say anything as she focused on following logan.

finally, he pulled into a large driveway with a black mercades already parked in it. kelsey quickly pulled over behind another car, not in sight, but they could perfectly see everything going on.

emily gasped as she got an idea. "kait, record it so we can expose him!"

kaitlyn nodded and pulled out her phone. she obviously didn't like the fact that they were about to catch her boyfriend cheating, but she was glad to finally know the truth.

logan walked out of his car and rang the doorbell to the mansion. all of the girls stayed quiet as they impatiently waited to see who the hell is behind the door.

suddenly, the door swung open and out came a beautiful dark-skinned girl who smiled at logan and reached to hug him. logan wrapped his arms around the girl and picked her up to spin her around. when he put her down, he leaned down and gave the girl a passionate kiss.

emily and kaitlyn were in shock, but kelsey was pissed off. kaitlyn had tears in her eyes, but not from being sad, she was mad for not realizing this sooner.

kelsey shook her head. "oh, hell no." she got out of the car and marched over to logan and the girl. the two other girls got out of the car, but stayed where they were.

"kelsey!" kaitlyn shouted to try and stop her.

emily put her hand on kaitlyn's shoulder to stop her from following her. "let her go, kait. he's getting exactly what he deserves."

kaitlyn sighed, but nodded. she was still recording the whole thing.

logan noticed kelsey walking towards him with a pissed off expression and let go of the confused girl, backing up slightly.

kelsey walked closer and smacked up him in the face, making him fall to the ground.

"kelsey, stop!" logan yelled, putting his hand on his face.

"me stop? why don't you shut the fuck up and take a fucking beating!" kelsey yelled getting ready to punch him.

"what the fuck is going on!" the girl in the door yelled.

kelsey turned around and smiled sarcastically at the girl. "hi, im kelsey and logan here has been cheating on you with that girl over there and he got busted." she told her.

the girl raised her eyebrows and looked at logan. "are you fucking serious?" she went towards him and punched the shit out of him.

kelsey opened her mouth, shocked that the girl reacted like that. she started to smile and looked at the girl. "i like you."

the girl looked up at her and smiled. "thanks, i like you too." she looked back down at logan. "now, get the fuck out of here before i really beat the fuck out of you."

logan nodded with fear in his eyes and ran off to his car, and quickly backed out of the driveway and sped off.

kaitlyn and emily walked over to kelsey and the other girl. "that was fucking amazing." emily said laughing.

the unknown girl chuckled a little. "im alliyah, by the way." (a-lee-ah)

"im kaitlyn and this is emily." kaitlyn introduced.

alliyah nodded. "so he was dating you, too?"

kaitlyn nodded and sighed. "unfortunately, yes."

"im sorry, i would never of went out with him if i knew he was already in a relationship." alliyah apologized.

kaitlyn shook her head and waved her hand. "don't worry about it, really. i don't blame it on you at all. it'll all be okay anyways. we got the whole situation on video. logan's reputation is over." she smirked.

alliyah laughed. "you guys are great. yall should come in, so we can get to know eachother."

kelsey nodded. "im down. its not like we have anything better to do."

alliyah smiled and the four girls walked into her house.

-

hey guys! im sorry i havent updated in while. ive been really busy with school and ive also been pretty lazy. ill be updating more soon. how do yall like the new character? ;)

INTRODUCING THE BEAUTIFUL ALLIYAH JONES

alliyah jones

instagram: alliyahhh
twitter: liyaajones
snapchat: liyaaaa