chapter 2

Simon got to the institute and he saw everyone in the training room. Simon sighed and sat down. He couldn't stop thinking that they don't get very much time together because of their sleep times. Clary sat beside him and said, "Hey Simon! What you thinking about?"

Simon said, "Me and Raphael. We rarely see each other at all during the day. Yes we spent 2 weeks together because he was taking care of me when I was sick, but we didn't get to have any fun. I see him for maybe 2 or 3 hours and then I have to sleep and he has to do paperwork."

Clary said, "Simon, it'll get better."

Simon said, "What if it doesn't? I can't stand just seeing him for 3 hours a day. My heart aches every time I'm gone and away from him for too long. My mate bite does the same thing. How am I supposed to stand it for the rest of my mortal life Clary?" Simon got up and started training by himself. He started punching the punching bag and he wouldn't stop. Someone pulled him away and he saw Alec. Simon said, "Let me go now before I kill you." Alec let Simon go and Alec put Simon on the bench.

Alec said, "You and I are going for a walk Simon. Jace and Isabelle, please train the rest of them and get Lydia or Raj to help if you need it. Let's go Simon. You can talk to me on the way to Magnus' and on the way to the iron sisters. Let's go." Simon followed Alec and told him all his problems on the way to the loft.

They got there and stepped in. Magnus said, "Hello Alexander and Simon! Your portal will be ready in a few moments." Magnus finished the portal and nodded. The 2 of them went through.

They were at the iron sisters. Alec said, "Hello! Simon is here to pick up his special weapon, a bow and his arrows."

Sister Dolores said, "We have it ready. Follow us." Simon and Alec followed them to the weapon. They got the weapon and Sister Dolores said, "Have fun! Bye!" Alec and Simon left through the portal Magnus made.

They were back at the loft and Alec said, "Simon, I understand you barely see Raphael at all. You see him for maybe 3 hours a day. It's affecting your heart and the bite."

Magnus said, "Simon it's understandable. You sleep at night and he sleeps during the day. Your heart and mate bite ache every time you're gone." Simon nodded.

Simon said, "How'd you know?"

Magnus said, "Raphael has told me that his heart aches every time you're gone."

Alec said, "Simon, you spend the rest of the morning and afternoon off. I don't know if I'll need you tonight or not." Simon nodded and grabbed his weapon and left the loft.

He got to the hotel and ran to the bedroom. He put his weapon by the bedroom door and Raphael woke up when he sensed Simon and Simon was happy. Raphael groaned and said, "Bebé, you're home early. You've been gone for 2 hours."

Simon said, "Alec gave me the rest of the morning and afternoon off. He doesn't know if he will need me tonight or not."

Raphael sat up and said, "That's great mi amor! You want to spend the day together. We can't leave the hotel though. What do you want to do bebé?"

Simon sat in Raphael's arms and kissed him. Simon said, "I want you to make love to me mi sol." Raphael groaned and took Simon's shirt off. Then he took off the pants and Simon took off their boxers. Raphael prepped Simon and they were still sitting up. Simon said, "I want you to make love to me like this."

Raphael said, "I have to lay down and then you need to put lube on me. Then you sit on me and we will both sit up after that." Simon nodded and Raphael laid down. Simon lubed up Raphael's dick and slowly sat on his dick. Simon was all the way on it. Simon moaned. Raphael sat up and held onto Simon. He started making love to Simon slowly. Raphael moaned and said, "Simon, bebé." Raphael thrusted harder and harder. They were both moaning. Then they both came and Raphael bit Simon. He drank some blood and they stopped. Raphael said, "Holy shit! That was great mi amor." Raphael kissed Simon and pulled out of him. Simon whined at the loss.