chapter 9

At 7pm, Luke said, "We better go." Luke left with Percy, Derek, and Stiles. Percy had one of Nico's shirts.

Nico said, "I hope he will be okay."

Raphael said, "He will. If Luke needs help, he will call us." They nodded.

At 10pm, Raphael got a call from Luke. Luke said, "Percy is out of control. We can't stop him."

Raphael said, "You're telling me that the shirt was not enough. When was Percy turned?"

Luke said, "A month before he met Nico. This is his first full moon."

Raphael said, "This is Percy's first full moon. No wonder why he's out of control. How out of control? 1 to 10."

Luke said, "A 15."

Raphael said, "I'll be there with Nico right away." Raphael hung up.

Magnus said, "I'll create a portal for you. Do you want anyone else?"

Raphael said, "Alec, Simon, and who ever else wants to come. Let's go." Raphael and Nico left through the portal. Everyone followed them through.

They were at the Jade Wolf and Luke came running over. Luke said, "You brought the calvary. Over here. Nico would be able to feel him. Go Nico. We will follow." Nico ran and he was in a little forest.

Nico saw a wolf and he felt that it was Percy. Nico said, "Percy, it's me. Your mate. Your anchor." Percy looked at Nico and growled. Nico said, "Babe, it's me Nico." Nico walked over to Percy and he took off his jacket. Then he took off his shirt and crouched down in front of Percy. Nico said, "Percy, come on." Nico heard everyone and they stopped moving. They were watching what Percy would do. Simon and Alec had their weapons out just in case. Nico put his hand out and Percy sniffed it. Nico pet Percy and Percy whined. Percy jumped on Nico and licked his neck. Nico chuckled and pet Percy some more. Nico hugged Percy's wolf to his body. Nico said, "That's it Percy. Can you tell me why you were out of control at a 15? You can communicate with me through our minds since we're mates."

Raphael said, "You have to bite each other for that to work. Bite each other on the neck." Nico bit Percy on the neck and drank some of his blood. Then he removed his fangs and Percy did the same to Nico. Percy removed his fangs. Raphael smiled.

Percy thought I ripped your shirt and lost control. I couldn't hold it with me. I almost bit anyone who came near me except you. I ran from them too so they wouldn't hurt me. Nico told everyone what Percy thought to him.

Luke said, "I know the problem. They're mates and didn't give each other the mate bite until now. The bite grounds them so they have an anchor. The scent wasn't enough because he couldn't feel Nico at all through his body. The mate bite let's you feel what the other feels and you can tell when the other in danger because you will feel it through the bond. He couldn't feel Nico so he went on a rampage. Stiles and Derek already had the mate bites so they were able to control their wolves."

Nico said, "Percy, can you let me go now." Percy growled and Nico gulped. Nico said, "I guess not." Percy licked Nico's face and upper body. Nico laughed because it tickled. Percy growled when he felt Luke come closer. Nico said, "Luke stay away. He's still unstable." Nico groaned and he looked at Percy and Raphael. Nico felt his fangs prolong and Percy growled when he saw Nico's eyes. They were black. Nico said, "Percy, go. Your blood is overwhelming me. Go before I kill you." Percy whined and shook his head. Percy talked mentally to Luke. Then Raphael and Simon came over with blood bags. Percy growled at them and they dropped the bags. Then they ran back to the group. Percy grabbed a blood bag with his muzzle and gave it to Nico. Nico ripped it open and drank it. He drank all the blood bags and sighed. Nico said, "Thanks Percy!" Percy nodded and moved off of Nico. Nico cuddled up to Percy and held onto Percy's fur. Nico laid on top of Percy and held onto his fur. Nico hummed. Percy stood up with Nico on his back and Nico yelped. Percy snorted and Nico hit him. Nico said, "What are you doing?" Percy snorted and ran with Nico on his back to the hotel.

Saphael And Malec- Simon the Shadowhunter जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें