chapter 7

At 7am, Simon's phone rang and he groaned. Simon texted them that he would be in later to train. Alec texted back that it's okay. Simon fell back asleep, but then fe felt someone kissing his shoulder. Simon said, "Hey babe! I'm going to the institute later. Alec said that it's okay." Raphael hummed and moved his hand down Simon's front. Simon groaned and pushed Raphael onto his back. Simon kissed him and Raphael kissed back. Simon said, "You want some morning sex." Raphael hummed and Simon took off their boxers and the rest of their clothes. Then they had some morning sexy times.

They stopped 20 minutes later and went to shower. They came out with new clothes on and Raphael said, "That was great babe." Simon nodded and they went to the kitchen.

They got to the kitchen and Simon made some breakfast. Percy came in some sweats and he saw them looking at him. Percy grabbed a blood bag and threw it at Nico when he came in. Nico said, "Hey Raphael and Simon!"

Simon said, "Hey! You guys had fun last night."

Percy said, "Yes we did. So much fun." Simon shook his head and put the food on the table. Percy and Simon started eating. Raphael grabbed a glass and Simon grabbed his dagger. Simon cut his wrist and the blood went into the glass. The blood stopped and Simon healed it with an iratze. Nico gasped and Raphael drank the blood. Raphael washed the cup and put it away. Percy said, "Simon, your phone."

Simon grabbed it and groaned. Simon answered it and said, "Yes Alec! Yeah. I'll be in at 5pm for an hour of training. Thanks Alec! Yeah sure. Yes. You're sure. Send Isabelle and Clary my regards." Simon hung up and threw his phone on the counter. Simon continued eating and everyone was looking at him.

Simon grabbed his phone and texted Isabelle, Jace, Clary, and Lydia. Then he threw his phone in the sink and his dishes were in the sink too. Raphael said, "Bebé, you okay."

Simon shook his head and said, "Clary and Jace broke up. Lydia and Isabelle broke up. Jace is with Lydia and Clary is with Isabelle. I can't believe she wouldn't tell me. Alec just told me. I don't have to go to the institute until 5pm."

Nico said, "You're okay Simon."

Simon said, "Yeah right. I can't believe Clary wouldn't tell me. She's my best friend. Best friends tell each other everything." Simon ran upstairs to go change.

In the bedroom, Simon grabbed one of Raphael's Henley's and skinny jeans. He also grabbed one of Raphael's jackets and he changed in the bathroom. He got Lily to do his hair. Lily nodded at him and said, "You look great."

Simon walked into the kitchen in his lovely clothes and the 3 men gaped at him. Simon said, "Close your mouths."

Raphael said, "You clean up nice bebé."

Percy said, "You do."

Simon said, "Thanks! Magnus wants to see me babe. You coming or not." Raphael nodded.

Raphael said, "Throw your sheets in the washer Nico."

Simon said, "Magnus also wants to see Nico and Percy." The other 2 nodded and went to go get dressed. They came down seconds later and they went through a portal.

They were in the loft and they saw Magnus. Then they saw Christian and Ana. Raphael said, "Simon and I have to go to julliard. We will see you later."

Magnus said, "We will have this meeting later then. I need all 4 of you here. Grab Lucas and Toby too." Magnus sent the 4 of them back to the hotel.

After classes, Raphael and Simon got to the hotel. They grabbed Lucas and Nico. Alec was grabbing Toby and Luke was bringing Percy to the loft. They went through a portal.