chapter 11

Lily, Stan, and Elliott came in. Lily said, "We're going out Raphael."

Stan said, "We're going to Pandemonium."

Elliott said, "We will be back before dawn." Raphael nodded and the 3 left the loft.

Jace said, "I should get going. I'm taking Lydia out on a date tonight." Jace left the loft.

Magnus said, "Madzie, it's your bedtime." Madzie nodded and went to her bedroom to change for bed. Magnus tucked her in.

Max said, "It's too late for me to go back to the institute. Can I stay here tonight?"

Alec said, "Sure buddy. You can sleep on the floor in Madzie's room." Max nodded and went to Madzie's room.

Christian said, "I have classes tomorrow. Ana and I should be going now. We will see you tomorrow in class Raphael and Simon." They nodded and Christian left with Ana.

Nico said, "I should get back to the hotel. I'll see you tomorrow Raphael and Simon." Nico left the loft.

Isabelle said, "Can Clary and I stay in the guest room? I'm too tired to go back on foot."

Magnus said, "Sure Isabelle. Here's some pj's for you." Magnus gave Isabelle and Clary some pj's. They left to the guest room. Raphael shook his head and he was trying not to look at Simon's pulse point. Raphael's eyes were black and Magnus looked at Raphael. Magnus said, "Raphael, your eyes are black."

Raphael's fangs showed and Simon said, "You better not drain me." Simon grabbed his dagger and cut his wrist. Raphael bit him and started drinking his blood. Raphael stopped seconds later and wiped his mouth. Simon healed the bite with an iratze. Simon said, "Better babe."

Raphael nodded and said, "Thanks mi amor!" Simon kissed Raphael and they broke it.

Lucas looked at Toby and saw him sleeping. Lucas said, "I don't want to wake Toby up."

Magnus said, "Hold onto Toby." Magnus did some magic and the couch pulled into a bed. Magnus said, "There's blankets underneath you 2 that you can cover up with. I'll dim the lights for you." Magnus dimmed the lights a little. Lucas laid down with Toby and covered them up.

Raphael said, "Simon and I will sleep in my old room. You still have it right."

Magnus said, "No one has been in there since you. It's a room for you and Simon now just in case something happens. You can sleep in there. Some of your old clothes are still in the closet there." Raphael and Simon went to the other bedroom.

Alec said, "We should go to bed too." Magnus nodded and kissed Alec. Alec kissed back and they went to their room.

A few days later, the recital was happening and their friends all came to the school glamored so no one could see them. There were a few music people there too. The class all went. Then Raphael and Simon went up last. Raphael nodded to Simon and they started playing and singing a song the teacher helped them choose. It was 'Come And Get It' by Selena Gomez. The students all were cheering for Raphael and Simon.

When you're ready come and get it
Na na na na
Na na na na
Na na na na

When you're ready come and get it
Na na na na
Na na na na
Na na na na

When you're ready
When you're ready, ready
When you're ready come and get it
Na na na na
Na na na na
Na na na na

You ain't gotta worry, it's an open invitation
I'll be sittin' right here, real patient
All day, all night, I'll be waitin' standby
Can't stop because I love it, hate the way I love you
All day all night, maybe I'm addicted for life, no lie.