chapter 12

Back at Pandemonium, Christian and Ana joined the group again. Magnus said, "Where are Raphael and Simon?"

Ana said, "They're sorry they didn't tell you goodbye. I think Simon teleported them to the hotel for some fun."

Magnus said, "Figures. They haven't even been on their honeymoon and neither have Alec and I."

Damien said, "We've still got 2 months before we leave on tour. They have a tutor. I'm pretty sure they could go on their honeymoon and come back to continue their tutoring. You and Alec could go too."

Alec said, "I always wanted to go to Italy."

Magnus said, "Simon and Raphael both wanted to go to Paris."

Damien said, "Go have fun. You can even take the band's private jet. You can leave tomorrow at 10am. I can send Raphael and Simon the details too. They deserve it. I know Magnus has a place in Paris and Florence."

Magnus said, "Yep. Raphael can use the Paris one and we can use the Florence one. I'd better go home and to bed. Come on Alexander." Alec nodded and Magnus portaled them home.

At 10am, Magnus and Alec met Raphael and Simon at the jet. Raphael said, "It'll drop me and Simon off first and then you 2. We're honeymooning for a month." They nodded.

A month later, they were back in New York and everyone met them at the loft. Magnus said, "We had so much fun. Italy was so amazing with Alexander."

Simon said, "Paris was amazing with Raphael. We met the clan there and they congratulated us on the band and our marriage. They were happy for us."

Raphael chuckled and kissed Simon's head. Raphael said, "Slow down mi amor." Simon nodded and smiled.

Alec said, "How was Percy's second full moon?"

Percy said, "It was great. Luke let me stay with Nico the whole time. He pet me and we ran together. It was so much fun." Alec chuckled.

Clary said, "You're so tan Simon." Simon nodded.

Ana said, "We're glad you had fun. Damien is too. Let's celebrate our first tour in a month."

Magnus said, "Let's celebrate here." They celebrated.

Raphael grabbed his phone and saw the media blow up with him and Simon's honeymoon photos. Raphael said, "The media loves us. There's photos of Simon and I in Paris from paparazzi." Simon chuckled.

Christian said, "Yeah. They're everywhere."

Ana said, "I'm happy for you 2."

Christian said, "Hey Ana! I need to talk to you in private. Can we use your room Magnus." Magnus nodded.

They got to Magnus' room and Ana said, "Christian, why are we here?"

Christian went down on one knee and grabbed the black box from his pocket. Ana turned around and gasped. Christian said, "Anastasia Steele, will you marry me Christian Grey?" Ana gasped and nodded.

Ana said, "Yes." Christian put the ring on and kissed Ana. Ana kissed back and they broke it. Ana said, "This is a beautiful ring Christian." They left the room.

They got to the lounge and Ana put her hand up. Everyone gasped and cheered. They hugged them and congratulated them. Magnus said, "Congrats brother."

Christian said, "Thanks brother!" Magnus nodded.

Alec said, "Congrats Ana and Christian!" They nodded.

Raphael saw Simon on the couch smiling. Raphael sat beside him and said, "They deserve it."

Simon said, "Yeah they do. They've been together since high school." Simon's phone rang and Simon said, "Yeah Luke. Sure. I'll be there right away. Yes. I'll bring the blood bags to the hotel. I'm not irresponsible like some people. See you in 3." Simon hung up and ran out the door. He flew to the docks.