[1st; jungkook,]

The group's schedule was clear for a day. Everyone agreed to spend the afternoon by practicing a bit. They were all pleased that they got to take the day off but a certain someone was happy for a different reason.

At the end of the practice, Jimin called out Jungkook. Jimin smiled brightly as he extended his arms to give something to Jungkook.

"What is this hyung?" Jungkook asked as he looked at Jimin's closed hands. Jimin liked the fact that Jungkook called him hyung and this made his smile even brighter.

"Just take it." Jimin said as he grabbed Jungkook's hands and put the bracelet on him. It's a silver chain bracelet, with a little moon charm chained at the center, it suits Jungkook, Jimin thinks; both simple yet so so perfect.

"What is this? It isn't even my birthday." Jungkook said as he looked at the bracelet that was now on his wrist. Jimin was still flashing his bright smile.

"nothing I saw it when we went out and I remembered you so I bought it right away." Jimin answered. The truth is, Jimin remembers Jungkook on almost everything. so this isn't a lie.

"Really? Wow. Thanks then." Jungkook said half-heartedly then walked towards the other members.

Jimin's smile immediately turned to a frown. He expected this reaction from Jungkook. Besides, this isn't the first time this happened. It's his fault for getting his hopes up.

Jimin followed Jungkook towards the living room where the other members are.

"Jimin-ah! What would you like to eat?" Jin asked Jimin as he walked past them in the living room. Jungkook is now happily talking to Taehyung about something. He was smiling genuinely; the kind of reaction Jimin expected when he gave the bracelet. He tried to hold back his tears.

"I think I'll pass. I'll go to sleep early. You guys eat without me." Jimin managed to say.

"You sure?" Jin asked, a little worried like the mom he was.

Jimin just nodded then headed to his room.

What will it take to see you smile at me?