[10th; i'll keep waiting]

Jimin

"Come here Jiminnieeeee!" Hoseok-hyung squealed as he chased me around and I ran squeaking,

"Nooooo!" I said as I ran around the dorm, trying to not be squished by Hoseok-hyung. Fortunately, i spotted Suga-hyung napping on the couch.

And I sat beside him quietly,

When hobi-hyung spotted me, he stopped in his tracks, he knows that if he wakes up suga-hyung he'll be dead.

I smirked.

"You pink mochi! Come here so I can squish you! Follow your hyung! Ahhh you're so cute!" He whisper yelled.

And i frowned covering my already red cheeks.

"No." I pouted.

The management decided that for our next comeback, i'll dye my hair pink, only hoseok hyung saw me since the other members are not home yet when i got back from the hair stylists.

"Just you wait 'til namjoon-hyung sees you. Ahhhh~ minnie pink looks good on youuu!" Hoseok cooed and honestly, I can't help but feel flustered by his compliments.

He moved closer and tried to reach me to pinch my cheeks or pet my head or baby me again but he jumped when suga-hyung suddenly grabbed his wrist, and spoke, "Jung-fucking-hoe-seok, i love you but please shut up and leave Jiminnie alone." He deadpanned and hoseok nodded then ran towards his room.

"You," suga-hyung said as he looked at me,

"uh, yes?"

"Nap with me." He said and grabbed me and cuddled me, our bodies fitting in the sofa.

"Hyu--" i tried to protest.

"Sleep." He said with his eyes closed. As he cuddled me from behind.

"But--"

"Sleep."

"But hyung I wa--"

"Shut up and sleep or i'll kiss you."

Well that shut me up.

And I can hear him chuckle.

It's a nice sound.

It's definitely exhausting when Hobi-hyung chased me around all day,

I closed my eyes,

"Sleep well Minnie," suga-hyung murmured sweetly, with his deep raspy voice

I hummed. This feels nice. I could get used to this.

-

Probably 8-10 chapters more before the smut. I hope you guys are comfortable wth it.

This is a yoonmin and jikook fic.

End game is still undecided.