[2nd; i'm not okay]

Yesterday felt like a long time for the members because today's schedule was full.

It is now 8pm and they were just about done for their filming. Everyone of them is worn down, each wearing jackets because the weather is negative degrees outside. It didn't help to the fact that every single one of them is exhausted.

"I just want to go home and sleep already." Yoongi said as he flopped down the chair, tugging on his black coat. He exceeded his limit right about now and he just wanted some sleep.

"I didn't know you can look more listless than your normal listlesness." J-hope said as he took a seat beside Yoongi.

"Jiminnie is the last one to film so we'll just have to wait for him and we're done." Jin said as he looked at everyone. Yoongi is now sleeping in his seat and it never fails to amuse Jin because he swears Yoongi can sleep faster than you can say abratasas.

After a short while, Jimin finished filming. He thanked the heavens he managed to last through the day since he is not feeling well. He is forced to wear a shirt and jeans for the shoot and he had to endure the cold. He was the last one to shoot so it's relatively colder.

Jimin grimaced as he feels his stomach hurting. Not eating last night wasn't a good idea. He stayed up all night too doing whatnots. He was feeling so bad and his head is aching too.

He walks to the other members to let them know he's done filming.

"Jiminnie! You're done! We can go home now finally!" J-hope chirpped regaining his energy like the sunshine he was.

"Yes." Yoongi somehow woke up at the mention of the word 'home'. He felt more sleepy though.

Home = bed
Bed = sleep
Sleep = eternal peace
Fuck yeah.

"Let's go. I'm sure everyone is tired." Namjoon said as all of them walked towards the car.

"Taehyung are you alright?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung walked slowly rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, i'm sleepy that's all. I just wished they let us home a little earlier." Taehyung answered.

"We could've got home if Jimin finished his filming a little earlier though." Jungkook joked.

Jimin knew it was a joke. It is a joke. But coming from Jungkook, it hurts him. The maknae's words cut deep after all, and Jimin knows exactly why.

They all settled in the car and it was a quiet ride home. Jimin sat beside the window with Jungkook and Taehyung beside him and it was absolutely not a good idea.

Taehyung was leaning on Jungkook's shoulder. Jimin would normally feel hurt but now, his head aches more.

"You okay?" Jimin heard Jungkook ask Taehyung.

Taehyung answered quietly so Jimin couldn't hear. It was a long ride and later on Jungkook turned to him.

"Hey, Jiminnie, can I borrow a jacket? Taehyung is kinda cold." Jungkook said quietly careful not to wake up Taehyung who is sleeping on his shoulder.

Jimin did have a jacket but his extra was at the back of the car inside their bags. He knew he would get cold if he give Jungkook his jacket but...

He couldn't say no to Jungkook so he just took off the jacket he is currently wearing and gave it to him.

"Here." Jimin smiled.

"Thanks hyung." Jungkook smiled back and that's enough for Jimin. It made him feel a little more better.

Jungkook soon fell asleep too. While Jimin is left shivering in his seat. After the long ride, they finally got home.

"Oh, can someone please help me get our things out of the car?" Jin asked as the other members walked straight to the house.

"Taehyung?" Jin asked.

"Jin-hyung, Taehyung's kinda tired let me do it." Jungkook volunteered.

"No! I can manage! I'm not tired at all!" Taehyung said half-asleep.

"I'll do it. You two get inside." Jimin said then smiled at the two. Jungkook thanked him silently, smiling at him appreciatively and went inside.

"Jimin? where's your jacket?" Jin asks, as they struggle with the bags, Jin looks at Jimin worryingly, "also, are you okay? You look kinda pale." Jin inquires as he lets down the bags at their living room.

And Jimin answers like how he knows, what he thinks is the best,

"I'm fine, seokjin-hyung."

He answers with a lie.

'I'm not okay. Certainly not... ' is left unspoken in Jimin's mind.

-

Vote goal: 10 votes

I'd probably post this fic to other sites if this flops down here. I just wanna see if ppl really are interested