[6th; so for now,]

Jungkook

I looked at Jimin and Yoongi.

The two of them engrossed in something in Yoongi's phone.

I scoffed. Yoongi-hyung had been shooting me deadly looks whenever he catches me looking at Jimin. What is wrong with him?

"Kookieeee!" Taehyung called me, and sat beside me, clinging by my arms.

"Let's play a game." Taehyung invited and I smiled, patting his head.

I looked at Jimin one last time and saw him with his head hung low and Yoongi whispering closely to his ear.

Disgusting. Are they flirting?

I patted Taehyung's head and held his hand.

"Of course."

The game begins.

Yoongi

I saw Taehyung approach Jungkook and cling to his arms,

Just then I heard Jimin whimper beside me, and then the dam broke.
He starts to cry.

He put his head hung low, probably to hide that he's crying but I knew better.

"Hey, minnie, what's wrong?" I asked even though I already knew it is because of Jungkook.

"I-I I'm tired. Hyung." He said while sniffling and each sound and each tear that falls from his eyes breaks my heart.

I continued to whisper sweetly to his ear hoping to coax him.

"Hey, it's gonna be fine Jiminnie. It's okay to be tired. I'm here. You can rest, stop... Just stop chasing him." I spoke and he looked at me wide-eyed.

I hugged him.

"I'm not blind Min. I know you like Jungkook. Fuck, you maybe even love him. But I don't care Min. I'm tired too. From watching you hurting. So please... You can stop chasing him." I said right beside his ear.

And finally, I felt his arm around me as he hugged me back.

"I'll try hyung." He said weakly,

And for me... It was enough

Jungkook

I saw Yoongi and Jimin hugging right before the practice started again,

I made up my mind to ask Jimin to stay with me after practice but our manager had insisted it'd be best if he gets home early.
So he went back to the dorms earlier than us to rest.

Yoongi volunteered to come with him but our manager declined.

After practice though, he approached me.

"Jungkook."

"Yoongi-hyung." I answered.

"Stay away from Jimin." He said and I looked at him incredulously.

"What?!" I asked,

"You heard me. You've done enough damage. You fucking hurt him enough. Stay. Away." He said as he looked at me with piercing eyes and honestly? I'm not fucking intimidated.

"I never hurt him, hyung. Is this your way of marking your territory? From what I can see you like Jimin, right? Are you jealous?" I asked and that did it. He clenched his fists,

"You don't know a thing, kid. Back off." He warned.

I smirked, "Don't take your anger out on me if he doesn't want you. Don't accuse me of hurting him because you don't know a thing too."

"You fucker! Not hurting him?! Jeon Jungkook, you are a fucking asshole! All this years can't you see Jimin always putting up with all your bullshit? Heck he even puts you before himself! He's always asking whether you are fine or if you're okay but even once did you even remember to check on him?" Yoongi suddenly shouted, and I can see in his eyes that he's really mad, "can't you see Jungkook? He's breaking..." He trailed off and I just stared at him at a loss for words.

"...he's breaking and falling apart. He loves you more than himself, and you go and act like he means nothing to you." Yoongi continued,

Park Jimin likes me?

What the fuck?

Looking back,

Yes, he is a bit clingy to me.

Let's me get away with whatever I do.

He always checks on me and makes sure i'm okay.

Always try to talk to me.

Always around me, trying to catch my attention.

Keeps giving me useless things.

...

Well damn, park jimin likes me.

I smirked, "jimin likes me... But guess what hyung, I don't like him back." I said,

To my surprise, Yoongi smirked back, "i'm glad we settled this then,"

"What do you mean?"

"It means you're gonna stop taking Jimin for granted. Because from now on, he's not fucking yours to keep. Good bye Jeon."

Well fuck.