[13th; That I'll be Always Here]

Yoongi

I stayed up late at the studio, after Jimin and Jungkook went to eat. What better way to distract myself from thinking about the two of them together than working, right?

I typed furiously on the computer as I pictured them together. "Fucking Maknae." I cussed.

I've known Jimin's crush about Jungkook since the very beginning. I decided to interfere when I knew that enough is enough. Jungkook had always been shy and have always been rejecting Jimin's advances. And it was fine back then, because he'd always apologize to Jimin at the end of the day, saying he just doesn't like being coddled by him. But now that fucking maknae blatantly rejects Jimin and deliberately picks anyone else over Jimin.

I'm not even mad that they're together. I'm worried AND mad because I know that one way or another, Jungkook will somehow screw this up and hurt Jimin again.

I looked at the clock and noticed that it's already 11:48pm. Weird, usually Seokjin or Namjoon hyung would be calling by n—

My phone rings loudly.

And just as I thought, Seokjin-hyung is calling me.

I sighed and answered,

"He—"

"Min Fucking Yoongi? It's already nearing midnight and you're still not home! Did you even  eat dinner? Wait. Don't fucking answer that. I know you didn't. Come home right now Min Yoongi! I cannot with you, you either sleep for so long or you don't sleep at all. There's food on the fridge for you, just heat it up."

Seokjin fires and honestly, even though I want to spite him and piss him off more, I'm beginning to feel tired too. Tired and hungry.

"Yes, hyung. I'll come home now. Thanks for checking, hyung. Bye." I said and hung up.

The drive back to the dorm is short. I entered quietly, and the living room is dark. The members already in their rooms, probably resting or sleeping already.

I hung my coat on the coatrack when a voice suddenly startled me,

"hyung!"

"fucking hell!" I jumped and turned around to see Park Jimin sitting there on the sofa, alone, in the fucking dark living room like a psycho.

"what the fuck are you doing there Jiminnie?" I asked.

"well Jin-hyung was supposed to wait for you, but then since I really can't sleep I volunteered instead." Jimin said, smiling gently. I just hummed and walked towards the kitchen, Jimin trailing after me.

I switched on the lights and reheated my meal in the microwave. I felt Jimin sit on the bar stool and I was wondering why he isn't asleep yet, or why he's waiting for me, but as I turned around and looked at him, I saw his red puffy eyes and I immediately understood.

"Oh, Jiminnie." I said sympathetically as I walked towards him, "It's okay..." I wrapped my arms around him and he pressed his face on my shoulder, sobbing.

"H-hyung, I thought I had a chance..." He sniffled, and I hope he knows my heart is breaking with his own.

"...I-I d-didn't even want anything more hyung! I was happy he wanted to spend time with me even as a friend. B-but in the end, e-even as a friend, even as a hyung, I'll always come last in his list."

I hugged him tighter, because I can feel him shattering in my arms which each sob.

"I'm here Jimin-ah. I told you... you can stop. And I'll be here. Hyung will always be here." I whispered soothingly.