2.

(This isn't what he has to look like, imagine him how ever you want to!)

A few months later

It was winter break, and every year my parents go off to Hawaii for a week and leave me behind until the day before Christmas. They leave because it's their anniversary. So this year I'm not alone. I have Nathan. He's not as bad as I thought he would be, but still why do I have to be left behind with him in the cold during winter break.

"Good morning, princess" Nathan said as he stepped into my room.
"It was until you got here" I remarked
"Oh yeah, your not a morning person" he said as he left to go eat breakfast.
I rolled out of bed, with my hair in a ponytail and my oversized wrinkled shirt falling off my shoulder.

I walk down stairs smelling toaster strudels being made. I stumble into the kitchen seeing Nathan pulling them out of the toaster. I ran and grabbed them from his plate. I licked them both then threw them back.

"Hey, what was that for?" He snarled
"That! Was for waking me up this morning" I retorted back

He rolled his eyes and looked back at his plate. I pulled mine out of the freezer to cook them. I glance over at Nathan about to eat his. I giggled and went back to what I was doing. A few minutes later I pulled mine out and sat down next to him. Them in a single move he snatched both of mine and licked them. I glared at him then, looked at my food. It wasn't the first time he's done this. I continue eating. Don't we sound like siblings? I look over at Nathan texting. His plane white t-shirt was almost see through. He just had regular gray sweat pants on. His hair was messy in top of his head. Honestly he looked perfect. But I couldn't think about him like that anymore. He has a girlfriend. They never talk to each other and they're total opposites, but if he's happy I'm happy. I look down at his texts. He looked angry. I glance at who it was... Anna, aka his girlfriend. He picks up a call and rushes up stairs. I clean up the kitchen and head up to my room to get dressed. I pull out a long sleeve shirt with black leggings. Today was a lazy day so I didn't care about what I was wearing. My hair was pulled back into a ponytail. The last thing was makeup. I walkover to my mirror. Just on the other side of the wall I hear Nathan in a heated argument.

"I can't believe you cheated on me!"
" no I don't want anymore excuses.. we're through"

Wow, I think. I put on some makeup then sit on my bed and pull out my computer. My door creeks open. I see Nathan standing in the doorway. I waved him in. He slowly walks in with his computer and a bag of chips in his hands.

"I hope you're planning on sharing" I say with a smile.

He grins while sitting on my bed.

"Of course, sunshine"

I look back down at my computer while Nathan scoots up next to me. My parents had just left that morning before I got up so we were home alone. I glance over at his computer screen to see him on Facebook. I was on Netflix watch my favorite show. After about an hour I look over to Nathan.

"I heard you in the phone this morning, I'm sorry" I said

" it's fine, I didn't like her that much anymore anyway. I have my eye on someone even more special" he says with his eyes not leaving the screen.

Nathan's POV

When she was talking about my breakup it didn't make me feel sad, honestly I was kinda happy. I have my eye on another beautiful girl with crystal blue eyes and a contagious smile. I really like Riley. She is my best friend. I don't want to screw up our relationship that we have now. I didn't know what to do. So I did the stupidest thing I could have done.

"Do you like me" I ask

I look over to see her face ohh me with a huge smile.

"You're cute when you're nervous and blushing" I added

"It's about time you asked that"she smiled after she told me.

I reach over to her and pull her into s tight hug.

"So you do like me?"I asked still hugging her.

"Since the day I met you I did"she pulled away still blushing.

I started into her crystals blue eyes. Thinking about asking her out. Would it be weird if we dated while we lived in the same house?
Ring
Ring
Ring
The sound o her phone put me out of my trance.

"Hey mom"
"Yep everything is fine
"How is it in Hawaii"
"Ok love you too"
"Call me later"

She looked at me and smiled. Then jut me with a pillow.

"You little.." o didn't finish the rest because of how hard I hit the ground.
She smiled and giggled at the state I was in.
"You're gonna regret that" I said picking up a pillow. After a while we were both hungry.
I ran down stairs and started making ramen noodles for her.

Riley's POV

I walk down stairs smelling ramen noodles being mad. I loved that smell.

" its chicken flavored, your favorite" he smiled while he said it.
I smiled back thinking of our conversation earlier. I ran to the table and sat down waiting for my noodles.
"Here you go princess" he smiled
"Thanks!"
"Your welcome" he said walking away to get his.
" I have a question..."
"What would that be?" He laughed walking over.
"Where did princess come from?" I questioned
He started blushing before he answered.
"The moment I saw you I thought you looked like a princess" he was still blushing after he said it.

Why me? Why am I so lucky to have someone like him in my life?

I few sweet comments later, I put my bowl in the sink and ran upstairs to get back in bed.

A few minutes later I heard Nathan's footsteps come up the stairs heading toward my room. He poked his head in,

"We are leaving to go some where at seven be ready by then" he said before heading back to his room.

I wonder where I'm going, should I dress up?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so sorry for leaving the chapter like this. But I wanted to leave it so you would be hanging. Again sorry!

A new chapter will be out soon!