6.

I pick that song because I like it and I wanted to share it. Ok I like this chapter! I hope you do too!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up to my alarm going off at 7:30. I groan and try to get up but discover Nathan's arms wrapped around me. I poke him until he wakes up.
"That's not how I wanted to be woken up." He grumbles puckering his lips.
"In your dreams." I calmly say but my hand on his lips and while turning over to face him.
"Are your parents still here?" He questions.
"Nope they left at six."
" k" I groans turning over.
I poke him again. And again. And again. Until he woke up a second time.
" again not how I wanted to be woken up." He repeats while getting up.. finally.
"We are leaving in an hour." I say
"Ok" he says now sitting completely up looking out my window.
"If I go in you're room and see you fell asleep again I'm leaving you behind." I say in a warning voice.
With that he gets up and walks across my room. He only had sweatpants on.
"Oh and while you're at it put in a shirt." I say getting up. I get a grunt in response.
I walk into our bathroom and turn on the hot water for my shower. I jump in and turn on my phone to music.

We watch the sun set over the castle on the hill

I sing my heart out to three songs before I grab my towel and wrap it around me after drying my hair with the towel. I walk out but even looking at the mirror.
"Wow!" Nathan says about to go into the bathroom.
"What?" I ask turning on my heels.
"you look like a dead fly."
"Right back at ya." I wink and turn around walking back to my room.
I walk into my closet and pick out short jean shorts, and adidas shirt and adidas shoes. (The outfit on the character page). I pull my hair up in my towel and walk downstairs to get breakfast.
I pull out some cereal and milk. I sit dow scrolling through my phone.
I finish up and walk back upstairs to see Nathan walking out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist.
"Sorry." I says while staring at me.
"Whatever, by the way you look like a wet rat." I walk into the bathroom rolling my eyes.
I blow dry my hair and through my hair up into a bun. Nathan comes in trying to fix his cloths and hair.
I run into my room and slap on some quick makeup.
"You ready?" Nathan asks leaning against the door frame.
"Yep! Did you call the uber?"
"It's waiting out front."
I smile standing up and grabbing my suitcase, backpack, and pillow. I make sure I have everything before walking out the door.

The uber drops us off at the airport. I get out and grab Nathan's hand and started running toward the door.

We are currently on the plane. I got the ticket with an isle seat, but Nathan said we can switch. The view was so pretty.

We are now in a car going to our hotel. I'm so exited.

"So what room are you in?" I ask Nathan while stumbling into my room.
"Um the same one you are."
"Oh!"
I set my bags down in the dark. Nathan turns on the light revealing a room full of flowers. I eyes widen as I turned toward Nathan. The room was huge.
He had a huge grin as he turned to me.
"Do you like it?"
"Like it? I love it!"
He took a deep breath then turned looked into my eyes.
"Riley. Will you be my g-girlfriend?" He stuttered and started turning pink.
"Of course!"
I grab him and pull him into a tight hug.
We moved most of the flowers into the closet. It felt good to be with Nathan.
"I'm gonna hop in the shower. The plane seat was nasty." I tell Nathan.
"Ok, I'll be here." He answered walking over to the chair in front of the tv.
I grab a towel from the closet and walk into the bathroom. After my shower I realize I didn't grab my pajamas. I slowly open the door and call Nathan's name, he gets up and walks over.
"What do ya need?" He says smiling.
"Pajamas."
"Ok."
He walks over to my suitcase and grabs underwear then walks to his suitcase and grabs something I can't see.
"Here." He says handing me stuff.
"Thank you!" I say walking back into the bathroom.
He gave me one of his shirts to wear. It smelled like him. I walk out and go over to the tv.
"Hey." he says while he puts his arm around me pulling me over to the chair.
"Hi"
"Come her I want to tell you a secret." He laughs while he says it.
I lean closer.
"Closer?"
"Yes"
Eventually I'm super close to him. I feel an arm ho around me and pull onto him.
"Perfect." He smiles as he looks down at me glaring at him.
I sit all the way up and turn to see the game. I realized then why he had given me his shirt, it was a U.K. Shirt and that's who was playing. I get up and stare at him.
"What?"
"You stink."
"Well thanks"
"Get in the shower."
"Fine" he says getting up. He grabs a towel and walks into the bathroom. I sit in the seat we were just sitting in and turn the tv to my favorite show. I look over my shoulder to see Nathan coming out of the bathroom room and grabbing his suitcase. A few minutes later he walks back out in the same sweatpants he had on this morning. I turn and smile at him as he walks toward me.
"I'm tired. Wanna go to bed?" He asks
"Sure." I say standing up and turning off the tv.
I turn around suddenly crashing into Nathan's chest. I look up to see him looking down at me. Right when I'm about to speak his lips crash with mine. A minute later we pull away.

Whoa

SHUT UP CONSCIOUS

"It's late we should get to bed." I say looking back up at him.
"Ok." He says while he grabs my hand and turns around.
I lay down, and Nathan lays next me. I turn over, as he leans down and kisses my forehead.
"Night baby." He yawns.
"Goodnight."
He pulls me closer to him and puts his arm under me as I lay me head on his chest. I close my eyes and feel him kiss me softly before I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeet! I love this chapter!
I so lonely.
The next chapter will be out soon!
It's 3 in the morning so I should be sleeping! Night, I guess. Idek. Bye