7.

Nathan's POV
Riley fell asleep the moment she lied on top of me. Eventually I got uncomfortable and tried to move. I slid her over and turned toward her. After that I fell into a deep sleep.
I woke up before her. I looked at her admiring her beauty. Her mouth was slightly parted and her eyes where gently closed. She was laying on her back. I decided to surprise her and order room service.
I was wondering how I should wake her up when an idea popped into my head. I leaned over and gently kissed her over and over again. I knew she was awake by the third kiss because she slightly smiled. I kept kissing her until she kissed me back. A few minutes later I pulled back and told her room service was coming with pancakes. She nodded getting up and turned on the tv. I walked over to her and picked her up. She gasped but then realized what was happening. I set her down in my lap and continued watching tv.
"Why do you always sit in this chair there's a couch you know." She said looking at me.
"Oh you're right." She looked at me with a confused look. I picked her up again and walked over to the couch. I sat down at first then laid back as she stretched out on top of me.
"Mhm I see what you did there." She says looking up at me.
"You should probably start packing."
She gave me a confused look.
"I have a surprise for later."
"Oh ok" she looked back at the tv. There was a knock at the door. I sit up and kiss her cheek as she stood up.
I unlock the door to see a small girl around the same age as us staring at me. She had a little cart with her hair in a tight ponytail.
"Um.. room service." She squeaked.
"Thanks." Riley says coming over to me, she raps her arm around mine looking at the girl.
"Thank you, have a nice day." Riley says closing door.
"You're jealous!"
"I am not" she stuck her bottom lip out saying.
"Mhm sure"
We quickly eat. We started getting ready at the same time.
I was sitting on the couch when o heard the shower turning on. I jump up and run to the bathroom to knock on the door.
It slightly creeks open.
"Yes?"
"We're going to the beach...I wouldn't take a shower."
She smiles and nods turning around and walking over to the shower to turn it off. She comes back over and scoots past me in her towel and grabs her bathing suit. I stood there until she came back.
"Uh uh, no peeking." She says as she slips through the door back into the bathroom. She comes back and pecks me on the lips before gathering more stuff from her bag, and my bag for some reason. I walked back over to the tv and began watching it.

She came out wear one of my shirts over her bathing suit and her hair in a ponytail. I stood up and walked to my bag to grab my stuff. I come out and see she has packed all her stuff up. I smile and begin packing my stuff up.

                        ***
"Can you take us to the beach?" She asked the uber. He gave me a confused look as I gave him the spot where her surprise will be.
"Can you give me a hint of what it is?" She begs with puppy dog eyes
"Nope. Not gunna happen!"
"Pleassseeee!"
"We're here." I thank the uber driver as we step out.
She starts running to the beach looking for what her surprise could be. I decided that we should hangout on the beach before I show it too her.

I think she began to forget about it when she started playing in the water. I look up again... she was gone. I started running down the beach to see if I could find her. Finally I saw her pop up trying to swim towards shore. I jump in and started swimming toward her.
"Natha-" she was pulled down by water. I dove down grabbing her and pulling her back up. She began to cough. I got back to the shore and lied her down. She looks up at me and starts to thank me. I stopped her from thanking me and helped her up.

It started getting really hot so I decided it was a good time to show the surprise. We walk across the beach until we stop in front of a little house near the water.
"Surprise!" I yelled
"Huh?"
I grabbed her hand and brought her up to the front porch. Her eyes went wide.
"You rented a house?!?"
"Nope, my parents own it!"
She smiled as I gave her the keys. She opened up the door to reveal the living room. We walked in and took a little tour of the house. I had gotten one of my dads friend to drop our bags off.