3.

I get up at six (pm) and walk into my closet to find something to wear for my 'date' with Nathan. I look over my options then see a dress that catches my eye. It was long with a slit almost to my waist, it was high necked and nude colored. I picked out matching heels to wear with it. I wobble into my bathroom and take my hair down to curl it. After that was done I waddle across my room to put on makeup then waddle all the way back across my room to the hall then across the hall to brush my teeth.

After all that I sit on my bed waiting for Nathan. I hear a slight nick on my door a few minutes later. I get up and peek out to see him wearing regular dress clothes. Then I open it up all the way to reveal myself in my beautiful dress.

"Woah, Riley y-you look a-amazing and...and beautiful, um wow" he gulped.
"Um yeah you too and thanks" I tried not to stutter.
" we should get going" he said eyeing me. I nodded and walked down stairs. I waited at the door as Nathan grabbed his keys. We walked out to his car, he opened the door for me as I stepped in. He walked around the car getting in on the drives side. We drove away not saying a word. I slightly looked over at him not making it too obvious I was staring him down. He was wearing khakis with a blue and white plaid shirt tucked into his pants with a light jacket over top of it.
"What are you staring at?" He asked smirking
"Oh uh um I wasn't staring at you or uh anything" I stuttered
"Do you want to drive?" He asked. I gave him a confused look. "So I could stare at you princess" he clarified.
"Oh um well.."
"I'm just kidding" he laughed
I started turning pink before we turned into a five star restaurant. My eyes widened as we walked inside. We sat down at a window seat. The table was so small we were pushed up next to each other. The waitress was really flirty with Nathan so he started calling me baby and honey all night. As I started eating I felt a strong hand on my lower thigh. I knew it was him and he was just messing around but it gave me butterflies every time he did it, so basically every time the waitress came. After dinner we went to the car.

"You went the wrong direction" I told him
"I know" he smirked
We pulled into a parking garage. We parked on the floor below the tip one. We stepped out and walked out to the top floor.
I look up to see a mattress covered in blankets and pillows. There was golden candles everywhere. I look up at Nathan and give him a huge hug. I was so exited I ran to see it closer.
He comes up behind me and grabs my waist. I turn and look up to see a meteor shower. I smile at him and sit down on the blankets he comes over and sits next to me.
"Do you like it princess?"he asked
"Of course this is so pretty and you are so handsome!" I blushed as I noticed the last part slipped.he laughed and looked back up. I leaned against him as my eyelids got heavier me heavier. Before I knew it I was asleep. I wake up with someone carrying me to the car. I look up at Nathan and smile before he sat me down in the seat. I drifted back to sleep. Then to woke my up again by someone laying me in my bed. I turn over not thinking to much about it.
"Goodnight princess" he said before he kissed my forehead and turned off the lights. I fell asleep with a smile on my face thinking of him in the starlight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry this was such a short chapter! I would love it if you all started commenting! I need ideas I'm running out already! Ok bye!