Heartbreak

Disclaimer: I do not own any of Snow White with the Red Hair characters, nor places in this story setting.

A/N:This takes place during book 4 of the Pink Blossom Series. It is just for fun and not of any real significance to the main storyline of our series. 

______________________________________

I was looking for Desti and Suna, after they had left my office. I was lucky enough to get a papercut and find a good excuse to leave my office in search of them. Something didn't feel right and I had to know what Suna was up to.

I was coming around a corner, when I saw them talking in a very close proximity. A warning rung in my heart and I wanted to rush towards Desti and pull him away from her.

She gazed into his features like she was in a daze and then she leaned in, without Desti noticing and she claimed his lips.

My heart stopped when I saw that he wasn't even resisting. His cheeks went bright red and his eyes went wide. I felt like my heart was going to shatter. Desti could be with Suna. Maybe that would be best for everyone. It wasn't fair!

Tears cascaded down my face, as the 'couple' weren't even aware that I had seen what they had been doing.

I turned away from them, with my heart pierced and my gaze met Kiki's. I didn't even know that she was behind me. "Kiki..."

Kiki looked at me and back at the two, who unbeknownst to me, broke apart by Desti's resistance. "You don't need them. Come with me. I will help the pain go away."

I nodded reluctantly and followed her towards a... PORTAL?! I would have been more surprised but my heart hurt too much for me to really care and I followed her into the portal.

Kat tried to stop me. "No! Miko don't!" She reached out to grab me, before I disappeared into it. Kat balled her fists and charged in after me.

______________________________________

I stared at Kiki with wide eyes as I took in everything around me. This was some sort of castle, but I think it preceded ours.

"Don't fight the pain. Let it flow through you and you will discover a power that you never knew existed."

"Don't listen to her!" Kat ran towards me.

I turned to Kat, trembling. "I can't pretend anymore. Desti is with Suna now." My heart ached so much and I turned back to Kiki. "Take the pain away." I suddenly was overcome with a dark force and my pain only incited the power that flowed through my veins.

"Good. Now I will teach you how to control it." Kiki smirked evilly. She then turned to some guards. "Take her former attendant to the dungeon!"

Kat looked back to see that the portal had disappeared. "Miko! Fight it!"

"No." I suddenly didn't care about her or anyone for that matter. I only cared about myself.

_____________________________________

Kat was alone in a dingy cell, but yet she really wasn't alone. She saw Obi in the other cell next to her. "Obi? What are you doing in here?"

"Probably the same reason as you, I would imagine." Obi answered in a complete indifference.

"She-" Kat was cut off by the sound of the outer guards crying out in pain and dropping to the floor.

Deston ran in with the keys. "Obi!"

"It's about time." Obi stood up and welcomed the freedom that was opened to him.

"Desti?!" Kat roared in confusion.

Mystical Cariparell (The Pink Blossom Series: Magical Twist)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें