This is Royal Business

I had done a lot of training and Kiki was sure that I was ready. "What would you have me do next?" My eyes had an evil glint in them.

"The final test. I want you to return to your world and kill your family. Do not leave one breathing!" Kiki's voice was sinister and she smirked maliciously.

"I will not fail." I pulled out my sword and prepared myself.

"Good. Now go!" Kiki held her hand out to the mirror and a portal appeared.

I charge through the portal and returned to the castle that I had once known to be my home.

I saw Desti looking everywhere for me. He is my first target. But then I saw Prince Zen looking over the balcony. Zen will be a more formidable opponent, so I should start with him. It was time to put all my training to good use.

_______________________________________

Miko created the portal and they all found themselves in the library of the ruins in Wistal. They fanned out in search for answers. Miko stood up and she relaxed a moment, before she tensed again.

"What is it, Princess?" Desti asked in concern.

"I feel great. Normal even." Miko hesitated, before she met Kat's gaze.

"She returned to my world!" Kat shot up from her position.

"That can only mean one thing... Queen Kiki plans to kill the royal family in your world. She is using Miko to do it." This burden was evident in Miko's expression.

"But magic doesn't exist there!" Kat objected.

"She probably doesn't need it. Time is short. We need answers! Hurry!" Miko urged the others.

________________________________________

"Miko?! Stop this now! What has come over you?!" Zen held his sheathed sword protectively in front of himself.

Shirayuki came running out of her room with Amari in her arms. "What is going on?!"

"Stay back, Shirayuki!" Zen could see the evil glint in my eyes and knew something was really wrong.

I lunged at him once again. His sword skills were still too advanced for mine. But I was using his surprise and confusion to blindsight him.

"Please stop this, Miko!" Shirayuki cried. And then Amari started to cry profusely.

Kiki came running towards Zen. She took his side and gave Miko a wink.

As the fight continued, Kiki took the element of surprise and suddenly knocked Zen over from the side and his sword slid over the balcony. "Now is your chance!"

I swung my sword towards his chest as I watched the man I called 'my Father' cower under my descending blade. The fear in his eyes was thrilling to witness.

"NO!" Shirayuki screamed. "ZEN!"

A sword suddenly intercepted mine and I looked to see who it was. I may as well have been looking in a mirror, because I was looking at myself, with extremely short hair.

She was ready to defend them no matter what.

"A slight change of plans." My lips curved into a malicious smirk.

"You stay away from them!" Miko was well poised in confidence, I'll give her that.

Zen stood up and took a step back. He felt like he must have hit his head. "Two Miko's?"

Shirayuki cried and ran towards Zen and pulled him in close. "What is happening?"

"I don't know..." Zen answered as he watched the two of us engage in a fight to the death.