Chapter 9

Previously

Kissing her gently one the head he gave her one last look before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.

Chapter 9

As Rebecca’s eyes flickered open, memories for the night before started to fill her brain and content washed over her, it was done, the mating process was complete, he was hers as much as she was his and they could now speak to each other via alpha link and feel each others emotions surge though them.

Turning her head, her eyes landed on Alex’s face, he was still sleeping though a slight smirk played on his lips, as she carried on staring at him she wondered what his was dreaming about. His eyes started to flicker open and Rebecca leaned forward to plant light kisses all over his face and gently in the corner of his lips, she felt his arms come up and wrap them self’s snuggly around her, wrapping her in a loving and protective cocoon. Leaning back she looked into his twinkling eyes as a grin grew on his face,

“wha….” She said before he quickly jumped up spinning her around in his arms,

“I love waking up next to you in the morning, especially like that” he said, smiling wider as she laughed down at him,

“Come lets get ready, pack meeting today” she fake scolded and he stopped spinning her round and placed her back on the floor, kissing her gently on the forehead he chuckled at her,

“Okay honey you can take a shower in my bathroom and I’ll shower down the hall” Alex said and Rebecca headed towards the bathroom before looking over her shoulder at him,

“Stop staring at my butt Alex”she said humour heavy in her voice; he chuckled before making his way down the hall to the bathroom.

As she stepped into his bathroom she looked around, ‘clean and tidy for a guys bathroom, but she didn’t expect anything less from him, he’s perfect’ she thought to herself. Stripping out of her clothes she stepped into the shower, reaching over she started using some of his coconut shampoo and body wash to wash all over her self, before stepping out of the shower and wrapping herself in a towel. Wandering into his room and over to the window she looked out and she saw the sun shining brightly over the forest out the back off his house, it looked perfect and tangible and her wolf screamed run. Walking out onto the balcony she heard Alex’s footsteps behind her, transforming into her beautiful werewolf form she leapt over the balcony and ran into the forest.

‘Chase, chase, chase’ Alex’s wolf screamed and he did exactly that, transforming into his werewolf form he raced after her. She ran though the forest leaping around, weaving in and out of trees, stretching, pushing, going faster, and the relief was amazing, the freedom was outstanding, it had been so long since she had been in her wolf form that her wolf was howling in content now she was finally free. She felt Alex behind her felt his waves of joy and happiness wash over her body, life was perfect. Alex finally caught her and they rolled around yelping in joy, several minutes later they stopped and started making their way towards Rebecca’s pack house.

As they got to Rebecca’s pack house Rebecca used the alpha link to ask somebody to open the door, Tom opened the door and Rebecca quickly ran up to her room to get changed. Using the Alpha link he asked Tom to give Alex some clothes.

Once she got to her room, Rebecca transformed back to her human form and walked into her wardrobe, pulling on some underwear, she put on a cute purple tee-shirt and then pulled on a pair of blue jeans, running a brush though her hair and pulling on some high tops she walked down stairs into the kitchen. Alex was stood stiffly against the fridge whilst Tom and Jason stood at the other side glaring at him, you could practically cut the tension in the air, ‘oh no they could smell that they’ve mated, dam werewolf senses’ Rebecca thought. Walking up to Alex she realised why her brothers hadn’t said anything to him, he was in full Alpha mode and their wolves automatically submitted, as he was her mate and they where fully mated, he was also their Alpha, making it impossible for them to disrespect him.

“Everyone to the meeting room please, we have some matters to discuss” Rebecca said in Alpha mode and she started making her way over to the meeting room, walking in everyone looked over to her and bowed their heads in respect, smiling at everyone she walked onto the stage,

“I’d like to welcome everyone to the meeting, as all of you know I have found my mate Alpha Alex of the Dark Moon pack, we are now fully mated and so we are going to join the packs together a name has yet to be decided” Rebecca announced and beckoned Alex up onto the stage next to her, as he climbed up he took her hand and smiled at her, “as the packs are joining we will be moving to a much larger pack house a few towns over, it is close enough you shall all be able to keep your jobs and go to the same schools so don’t worry, we leave in one week” murmurs started around the pack, excitement filled the air about the new pack house and about the joining of the packs, “thank-you all for coming, further information has been emailed to all of you, this includes your rooms or houses and other vital information, good-bye for now”.

Climbing down of the stage she waved good-bye to everyone as they filtered out of the room. She then turned around to see two very angry looking brothers glaring at her equally angry mate, great she thought.

*********************************************************************************

ohhhh what will her brothers say, im doing a contest, you can choose the name for the new joined pack, please comment at the bottem to take part.

Thank-you for reading !! please vote, comment and fan :D :) xxx