Chapter 28

Previously

“Good night sweet heart” he murmured gently in her ear,

“Good night Alex” she said closing her eyes gently.

Chapter 28

Rebecca woke up to the sound of a soft cry, turning to the side she say her clock read 8 am. At least it’s not to early Rebecca thought as she swung her legs over the side of the bed and made her way to Brandon and Kadence’s room.

Walking into their room she saw Kadence crying in her cot, Brandon was sat looking at her his face scrunched up and tears in his eyes, he didn’t like seeing his little sister upset.

Reaching into Kadence’s cot she quickly scooped her up into her arms and then turned and picked up Brandon,

“It’s okay Kadence sweetie, shush it’s okay” she said holding her close and rubbing her back gently, Kadence slowly stopped crying and she used her little hands to rub her eyes dry.

Turning Rebecca made her way out of the room and headed down to the kitchen, walking in she placed both Kadence and Brandon into the high chairs in the centre of the room.

Pulling open the fridge she grabbed two of the pre made bottles and placed them into the bottle warmer.

A few minutes later they where done and she took the bottles out and shook them before passing them to Kadence and Brandon. As she stood looking at them a small smile played on her lips and Alex’s arms wrapped around her.

Turning her head slowly she looked around at her family, her two gorgeous and happy babies, her wonderful mate and she realized she was finally really, really happy and at peace. Her family was safe and everything was going fine.

She knew this wouldn’t last forever and she knew she and her children had some hard and challenging times to come, but right now and for this moment everything was perfect.

*********************************************************************

This is the end of this story. But only for now !!!

Read my new story Vampire Prince, Earn My Respect !!!

It's about a girl who is forced to be a slave to the vampire prince but she isnt going to go with him easily, she's going to kick up a huge fuss and try to turn a cold hearted prince into a kind and warm king, its a huge feat but with her kickass attitude she can do it !!!!

And after that story, depending on how well it go's and if people like it, i will then think about writing the sequal for this book.

Sorry guys but i can't write the same thing for too long or it will get boring and i will get bored.

Thank-you sooooooooooo much to everyone that has read, voted, commented and fanned, you guys are truly AMAZING !!!!!

xxxRebeccaxxx