Chapter 1//Bree's Diary

Bree's POV:
    Where is that darn book? I thought. Oh! There it is! I ran over to the shelf in the living room. "There you are!" I yelled out loud. Chase and Adam walked in. Chase looked confused, "Who's there?" I frantically grabbed my diary and sat on the couch. "Oh nothing, just my diary that, ADAM, yes is locked. And I have the key." Adam suck out his lips at me, "Ah dang it! I wanted to read it! But I couldn't find it." Ha! Of course he didn't find it! I hid it with other books. And knowing him, he would never read books. "Haha I know, I hid it on the book shelf. That's strange, there's a book that you actually want to read." As I said this Chase laughed the most. My cheeks went red. "I'll be right back." I said as I ran up the stairs to the bathroom. I locked myself in, hoping they wouldn't come find me.

      After and hour or so, I had written at least what would be chapters in a normal book. I wrote about how Chase was so, so, I can't describe it. I just love him. Yes I know he is my brother and that is really weird. But I've seen creepier situations. But ugh! He will never like me back. I make fun of him a lot because I don't want him to know that I like him. It's kinda more creepy because we live together and our capsules are next To each other. He just makes me so happy. I don't know how to tell him.

//Chase's POV:
Wow, Bree is so beautiful even trying to not be. I don't know why, but I think I love her. Even more than a sister. I walk to the couch and sit next to Adam. "You seriously wanted to read her diary?" I asked him with another confused look. He replied with, "Well yeah. You never know what could be in there. Girl secrets are mysterious." I looked around then leaned in closer to him, "Adam, what secrets do you think she's hiding?" Adam looked around then backed away from me, "Well if I use my knowledge-" I looked at him. What knowledge? I thought. "I think that she's probably writing about a boy. Probably Ethan or something." He yawned and turned on the TV with the remote. I sat back on the couch. How can she think of Owen? Well we all know she likes him, but I wish she would like me. What am I saying? That would never happen. We're family.

"Adam do you know where Leo is?" I asked Adam. He wasn't payed attention but he pointed his finger down to the ground. "Thanks." I said and I ran to the elevator. The doors opened to the lab. "Leo!" I yelled as I speed walked up to him and pushed him into my capsule. "What are you doing?" I walked into the capsule with him and closed it. "I'm going to tell you a secret that if you tell anyone you will get force fielded in the face." I told him as his his eyes few big and mouth closed. "Ok, ok. But I still would suggest telling someone else, you know me." I looked at him with my eye brow raised. "Listen, so I, uh, kinda, well a little-" he grabbed my shoulders and shook me. "Spit it OUT!" He shouted in my face. "I, well, like Bree." I said slowly. He stepped back to where his back touched the edge of the capsule. "What? Why? She's our sister! And you two are even blood." He whisper-yelled. My lips turned a smile. "I don't know what it is, but I know that I love her. As a sister and something else." I looked down at the capsule floor. "Wow, so your serious about this." He said as he leaned his head against the glass wall. I looked back up at him and opened my mouth; nothing came out until, "Yes, I really am. But you cannot tell anyone!!" I yelled, grabbing his shoulders. His eyes grew again and he replied, "Okay. I promise. But sooner or later it has to come out." I searched his face. "I know. You Leo everything up." I said turning my body towards the door. "Hey! My name is not a verb!" He yelled putting his face near my ear. I opened the door and stepped out. "Come on let's go upstairs." I said as both of us walked to the elevator.

//DAVENPORT's POV:
"Ah I'm late for my meeting! I have to go, Tasha." I kissed her cheek. She smiled. As I walked to the front door, I looked at Adam and Bree sitting on the couch, "Adam, Bree make sure to clean the bathrooms and get Chase and Leo to help." I walked out the door, ignoring their protests.

//Bree's POV
Ugh! "Fine!" I yelled right before he walked out the door. I looked to Adam, "I'll go get Chase and Leo. Go grab the cleaning stuff." I sat up from the couch and turned of the TV. I walked to the elevator, but it opened before I touched any buttons. Chase and Leo were in the elevator. When they looked at me, their faces became red and alert. "Bree!" They both said looking at me, then at each other, then back at me. "What?" I said looking in both of their eyes. "Nothing we were just not expecting you to be standing right there." Chase said easing to comfort. My eyebrow raised, "Okaaaay. Anyways, Davenport told us to clean all of the bathrooms." Leo put is hand to his face. "Ugh! Really? Even the lab bathroom?" I laughed and grabbed a pair of gloves and a scrubber and I handed them to him. "Fine. But I better get extra chore money." He said as he pushed the button in the elevator as Chased jumped out. "I'll help Bree with the upstairs bathrooms. Adam go help Leo." I told Adam turning to Chase.

Chase and I grabbed the other supply's and walked to the bathroom. "Okay, I'll clean the sinks, you clean the tub." I told him as I pointed to the sink and tub. "Deal." He said as he started to clean. I turned my face to the sinks and started cleaning. My cheeks turned red.