Chapter 9//They Dont Know About Us

Bree's POV:
Finally home! Save and sound in my capsule. I'm still kinda upset that I didn't get to dance with Chase. He is the best slow dancer ever! Well, that I've met and I don't know many people. I remember when we were young, we danced on the climbing wall ledge. It was magical, and it was even with my own brother. That doesn't matter anymore. Brother or not, I love him. I'm not afraid to say it. Okay maybe in front of Chase or anyone else, but I know in my head that Chase has my heart and I have his.
I awoke from the sound of faint tapping on my capsule. I opened my eyes and fluttered my lashes. It was Chase! I glanced over at the digital clock-2:49 A.M. What? Why was Chase waking me up now? I stumbled out of my capsule and walked with chase over to the cyber desk. "Chase, why did you wake me up now?" He looked at me longingly and smiled a little, "Well I couldn't sleep and I had to ask you something." He walked over to me and said, "Well, at the dance I never got the chance to dance with you, so I thought I might as well ask you now. So, do you want to dance with me?" WHAT?! YES!!! I thought and my insides twisted. "Yeah, I would love that..." I said and he pressed a button on the tablet. Music started playing.I recognized it in a second, They Don't Know About Us. Sure it was One Direction, but I loved it. As long as I was dancing with him, I didn't care what the song was. He smiled and we both blushed, hard.
//Chase's POV:
We danced for what seemed forever. This was a total girl song, but it explained our full situation. I loved her and it is my goal to tell her tonight! I wanna tell the world that she's my girl! I love her! She makes me feel perfect, even though I'm no where near that for her. She's my older sister and I think I might make be in love with her.....
//Bree's POV:
I love dancing with him, he is such a great dancer, I don't know why he didn't admit it, he usually gloats about a lot of things. But I don't care, he's cute that way. And not like new puppy cute, cute like chase cute. We kept dancing, even when the music ended. I might maybe even be falling in love with him. It might sound crazy to love my younger brother, but we were always so close. He might be annoying from time to time, but that doesn't matter. The sincere and heart felt moments matter most. Like now. He is so graceful in his steps. I became even more tired and I leaned my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes, but kept dancing. I felt his lips press my head and I flushed red. Strangely at the same time we both sang with out the music the lyrics to our song, "They don't know about the things we do, they don't know about the I love you's, but I bet you if you only knew, they would just be jealous of us." We paused and I raised my head from his shoulder. Then we continued hole searching each other's eyes, "They don't know about we're up all night, they don't know I've waited all my life, just to find a love that feels this right. Baby they don't know about us....." We froze and blushed. We both glanced back at the clock, 3:57. We've been dancing for just an hour? Wow it kinda felt longer. But not the bad kind, the kind when you wish it would never stop.
//Chase's POV:
Wow! Only an hour. I wish longer, it felt longer. But the good kind of longer. It was true, I did love her. She was mine, I just wish I could tell the world. I blushed and scratched my neck, "hey, Bree, It's getting a little late. We should probably get to bed." She nodded and we both opened the doors of our capsules. Right before we both walked in I said, "Bree," She looked at me and gave a little, huh, "I love you." She smiled and blushed. I entered my capsule and I heard her say, "I love you too, Chase."

Author's Note: Sorry the chapter was short, It as late at night and my parents were getting mad at me so I had to hurry. New chapter tomorrow? REMEMBER TO VOTE AND SHARE! Peace out~MJ💚