Chapter 5//Leo's Jam Part 1

Authors Note: This chapter is ALMOST fully based off of the episode "Leo's Jam" Season 1, episode 4 of Lab Rats, so I suggest for a recap, you may want to watch this episode first just to understand what is going on in these next few chapters. But the dialog won't be exactly the same; just to clarify. If you can't watch the episode, I'm sure you can watch it on YouTube or something, I know Netflix has it too. Thanks ~MJ💚
Leo's POV:
    Aw, Danielle is so pretty, I wish I could ask her to the dance. Chase, Adam, and I were at school. I looked at Danielle, then at my brothers and said, "Since the dance is coming up, I think I'd give you a few lessons on how to ask a lady out." They looked at me confused. "Oh, well then do you know a guy who can teach us?" Adam asked, Chase stifling his laugh. "Ha ha! Me!" I yelled and laughed sarcastically. Chase looked around avoiding my scowl and chuckling, "I'm gonna give you a little lesson by you watching me ask out the girl of my dreams, Danielle..." All of our eyes trailed off to the vision of her sitting at the bench. Her hair is so perfectly blond. "So open your notebooks boys cause class is in session." I raised an eye bro at them and walked over to Danielle, looking cool.
//Chase's POV:
    Ugh, when Leo walked over to Danielle he as tying to look cool, bet it definite was not working.
//Leo's POV:
    I put my foot on the bench she was sitting on and said in a manly tone, "Hello Danielle." She looked at me like I wasn't cool for a second. I asked her a flirtatious joke, "Do You know how much a polar bear weighs?" She shook her head and put down her phone. "Enough to break the ice." I finished and jumped over the bench and sat next to her.
"Hi, I'm Leo Dooley." I said, raising an eyebrow. She looked at me confused, "Didn't You send me 80 emails?" I smiled, nodded and said, "Yeah.......that was a slow day." She nodded slowly at me. She hurriedly grabbed her back back and said, "Okay, well, see you later Lenny." As she asked away, I reassured, "It's Leo by the way." Adam and Chase walked over to me while I waved at her. "So Leo, what should I put down in my notebook, you know other than.... Denied?" Chase squawked at me. Adam turned to him, laughed then said, "Chase you can cheat off of me. I put, 'She's not going to the dance with Lenny." They both laughed as I sat there awkwardly.
//Chase's POV: Okay, so I've been doing a little research and I kinda used my bionic hearing on Danielle to see hat she's interested in. I ran into the lab to see Adam and Leo fighting their fake robots. "Hey guys, I figured it out!" I said as I came to a stop near them. Adam set down his robot and looked at me, "Yeah I figured it out too, don't eat the outside of a pineapple. That I'll come back to haunt ya." I shook my head a little bit and looked at Leo, "No, I figured out how to help Leo ask Danielle to the dance!" Leo looked up at me, longingly. Poor guy. Just Kidding. The more important thing that I am thinking about is why Bree would want to go to the dance with Ethan than me! maybe because I'm her younger brother. But I know she likes me! Wouldn't that be at least a small reason? I snapped out of it. "I recorded her with my bionic hearing. Here, listen..." I tapped my temple and sound started with Danielle's voice, "In the movie, the hero punched the bad guy and stole the baby right out of the alligator's mouth. I would so go out its a guy like that!" Leo's face was still confuse, but Adam's lit up. "Perfect! You guys go get the alligator and I'll go round up that baby!" He said as he walked away. I rolled my eyes then kinda smiled, "No, Adam, She wants a hero. We just have to make Leo look heroic!" He turned around and walked back to us. Leo frowned, then smiled, "Well that's a dead end! What else should we do today?" I put on a half smile half frown at Leo. "What if we found a way to give you my bionic strength!" Adam looked at Leo, hopeful. Leo raised both eyebrows and said in disagreement, "I can't do that, that's all you've got!" Adam looked confused at him. "Wait a minute, he could be onto something. Which is quite an achievement for someone that doesn't know how to eat a pineapple." I said and pointed to Adam, Leo laughed. I didn't think my joke was that funny. Not as funny as Bree's. What am I saying?! Your doing it again, Chase! I thought. Again, I snapped back to reality. Adam looked at me with small temper in his tone, "hey, I got it down didn't I?" Leo gave a small, tiny laugh. I shook my head.
//Leo's POV:
    The next day we went to school. And now here we are! Adam underneath lockers and I, ready to say the heroic lines that Chase told me to say. Okay! here we go! Chase got alert in his face, "Okay! Their coming! Commence phase one of operation 'Lady for Leo'." I got to my places and Adam pretended to be hurt. I looked around. when my eyes met Danielle's I said, "Oh no! This man is trapped, it looks like he needs a hero to save him." I puffed out my chest, "I will lift these lockers, 1, 2, 3." Adam pushed up the lockers and pulled his arm down at the moment Danielle would've seen.
//Chase's POV:
    Leo's acting wasn't that all great. Bree would have done way better. I miss the scent of her lip balm now. See, that's not all weird! Thinking about your sister at random times isn't weird.......Okay maybe it is. But I'd rather do anything with Bree than watch Leo and Adam's Bad acting. She just makes me feel safe, and, I don't know why.