Chapter 4//Thinking About You

Leo's POV:
This is ultimately crazy! My brother and sister like each other? Yeah that is crazy. What do I do? I can't just tell Big D. For now I'll just have to trust that they know what to do. Wait?! What am I saying?! This is seriously really insane. They were still really close as brother and sister anyway. Big D wouldn't like this, but I can't just tell him! Chase and Bee are my siblings, and siblings look out for each other.
//Chase's POV:
Wow I can't believe it. This is crazy! But we are crazy, so it all works out. I hope Leo keeps our secret. He always Leos things up. But sometimes he makes up for it. Bree is so beautiful, I can't believe that my own sister has a crush on me, but I kinda have a crush on her too. What am I saying this is crazy?! I hear pounding on glass. "Chase wake UP!" I heard Leo's loud voice unclearly from the almost sound proof capsule, thanks Mr. Davenport. I open my eyes to see Leo's face pressed up against my capsule door. "What Leo?" I ask Leo as I press the cloth changing button in my capsule He gives one of his "annoyed" looks. I opened the glass door with Leo's face print on it and walked over to Leo. "We're almost late for school! Your usually the first one up!" Leo said as he zipped up his backpack. I gabbed mine and ran to the elevator. "Okay! Just leave me here then!" Leo yelled as he put his pack on and run after me. Where is Bree? I asked myself in thought. I scanned the house with my bionics. Bingo! I walked to the front porch. "Hey, Bree." I said as I handed her her history homework, "You forgot this is the lab." I smiled and she blushed. "Thanks, Chase." She hugged me and my cheeks went more red than hers. Leo came out the door, gasping for air. "Come on guys, let's get in the car." Bree said to us.
Finally, Gym class was over, my least favorite subject. I don't get why we need it at school. Well, of corse I get it, I'm the smartest being alive, but It's not important to me. Not as much as Bree is important to me. What the heck am I saying?! I saw her at her locker. I walked over her and took in her watermelon lip balm scent. Mmm, that as my favorite. I wish instead of having gym, I could just have a full class period to be with Bree, just talking, about anything. She Makes me feel so flustered, but in a good way. "Hey chase." She looked up at me from her backpack. I smiled and gave a small wave. "What's up?" She said as she started putting her backpack on. Oh I'm doing nothing, just smelling your mesmerizing lip balm. NO I CAN'T SAY THAT, THINK CHASE, THIKK! "Oh, nothing. Just enjoying that gym class is over." I said. Gesturing to the door to the gym. Really? Wow, I am such an idiot!
//Bree's POV:
Haha, Chase is so funny, sometimes in an annoying way. I know that I like him, but I also know that he's my brother so I can't just not act like he's my little brother. He's only to years younger than me though. Ah, I love the smell of his shirts, their always so clean. WOW, I am literally the strangest person alive! I like my brother, I like the smell of clean shirts, oh and on a lesser note, I'M BIONIC! "Cool, I'm just getting all my stuff for math class." I said with an eye roll. He chuckled and I laughed along. "Hey, maybe after school I could help you with your math homework if you ant." Chase said to me, he pointed to my math book. I smiled and straightened my posture. "Yeah, sure. Thanks." I smiled and he smiled back. Adam and Leo walked in from Perri's office. "Why were you guys in there?" I asked with a small chuckle, "Helping Perri tame her pet jackle?" Chase laughed and Leo scolded me. "No, Adam and I "accidentally" ripped Trent's math paper." Leo said plopping his backpack on the ground. Adam walked in front of him, "Yeah! You now how she favor's her team players." I folded my arms and gave Leo a "that-was-a-mistake" look. "And I just thought that she hated everyone." I said unfolding my arms and putting my hands on my backpack straps. "Well, I'm off to Chemistry class." I said and I looked around making sure no one was around, and I super sped to the class.
    Ugh! We have another assignment! "Okay, class, so we are going to answer half of your homework in class. Okay, number one." Miss Thistle preached to the class. Chase is so perfect. He always knows ho to make me feel better. Leo better not mess anything up. Chase is great I love him both as a brother and I don't really know. That's his job, to know. My job is to just super speed and listen to Davenport and Chase's orders. I kinda like it when chase is mission leader, he seems in control; but on the other hand he can be really annoying. It just depends. I just can't believe that chase likes me back! But I don't think we are going to rush into anything, we still need to be very secretive. Chase, Chase, Chase...... "Bree! Bree! Do you know the answer?" I heard miss Thistle's voice rising, and people stifling laughs in the back ground. "I'm sorry, I was so into my book I wasn't paying attention." I tried to put an innocent look on my face. She looked at me and raised her thin eyebrow, "Just go to Perri's office."  I grabbed my backpack and walked off to the door. "Wait, Bree! Miss Thistle she didn't do anything." I heard Ethan say in the distance. "Then go with her and tell Principle Perri that." Ethan got up and joined me as I walked to her office door. Ethan is nice and all, but he doesn't compare to Chase.
After a long talk with Perri, and Ethan defending me, the bell had rang and School was out. He walked over to his friends and I went to Adam, Chase, and Leo.  I talked to them about how nice he was and things. "I wish he would ask me to the dance." I told them. Chase used his bionic hearing to hear what Ethan was saying. "He was saying that there as a girl he liked and wanted to take to the dance." My face grew dark. If only it was me, but if it wasn't then I'd be fine going with my brothers, especially Chase.  "He's talking about you!" Chase told me and my face lightened up and I grew a big smile, but Chase's smile shrank. "He's coming over here right now to ask you to the dance!" Chase said and I panicked. WHAT? HOW? WHY? Ethan walked up to me and asked me. I replied with, "Uh yeah! Sounds great! What is that over there?" When he looked away I super sped up to the top of the lockers. "Bree hat are you doing up there?" He asked when Adam, Chase, and Leo laughed. "Oh, just helping the janitor out, this place is dustay!" He had a confused look. UGH! Whenever I'm around him I get flustered and run away, but not the same way as I fluster when I'm with Chase, I thought.