Chapter 13//Bouching Off the Walls

Chase's POV:
That was fun, except the part where we got grounded, but It doesn't matter. I'll just have more time with Bree. She is just so funny and I are no idea how she handles being the only girl here. I feel so bad for her; her only friend is Catlin, and no one wants to be Catlin's friend. I'm gonna watch out for her more. She doesn't really need it, she is the most powerful girl I have ever met or even seen. I just don't want anyone to hurt or take away my Bree. Did I just think 'my Bree', yes, yes I did.
It was a few minutes later and we were in the kitchen making lunch, well, a 3:00 snack. I heard the front door creak open and shut again. I had a deeply annoyed look on my face and Bree laughed at it, while I blushed at her laughter. "Why weren't you two at school? I had to go through 4 periods with Adam and no one to stop his stupidity." Leo asked and plopped his back pack on the couch. Adam didn't seemed offended, he just added on with, "It's really weird that they put all four of us in the same four classes huh." The first time he was ever right. Bree glanced at me and then sat on the couch and replied innocently, "Uh, we missed the bus and I had to do my homework, but we didn't want Davenport to find out." I nodded and sat with them. Leo and Adam nodded and turned on the TV. Ugh, they started playing mental chaos, my favorite game, but I have to talk to Bree and for surely show her my true feelings. "Um, Bree, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked and Leo and Adam turned to look at me. Adam sat down his controller and said to me, "But you away play mental chaos with us." I shook my head a little. He was right, I do always play, but Bree is more important than a stupid game. "Sorry, but Bree and I have to do chores." They looked at me strangely. "But you two did chores a few days ago." Leo protested. So many reason, so many reasons. "Well, it's getting dirty again so, bye." I grabbed Bree's arm and started trotting away to the room behind the stairs. She looked at me confusingly as I locked the door behind me.
//Bree's POV:
What is he doing? I mean, I'm ok with it, but I want to know. "What are you doing?" I asked, but not in a worried way. He looked at me with a slight smile and blush, "Well, I wanted to ask you something, but they were in the room." I raised my eyebrows at is words, "What?" I was so anxious to hear what he was going to say. Please be to dance or something. It's not many people who wish their brother would ask them if they wanted to dance in a locked closet. Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, my eyes seemed to say when I stared into his. He continued, "This is probably the weirdest thing I have ever asked you, and the weirdest thing you've ever been asked, but uh, would you like to, uh, maybe go on a date with me sometime? A real date, but somewhere no one will find us. I don't want to weird you out or anything."  YES!! I knew it!!! I wished this day would come! "Really?" I asked,  excitedly; maybe a tiny bit iffy . He looked at me kind of confused. "Really," He said and I grew the biggest smile I had ever had.  I threw my arms around him yelled, "Yes! Yes!" I let go and had a strongly confused look on my face. "Wait, did I say that out loud?" I continued. He laughed a little and nodded. Well that's embarrassing. At least it was just in front of Chase. I hugged him again and we went back to Adan and Leo.
"It was an easy cleaning job, it only took a minute or so. It just bugged me so much that it wasn't clean." Chase explained to them. He looked at me behind them and winked. I blushed harder than I ever had before. With in a second, I was speeding all over the house. Up and down, back and fourth. I almost ran into a pole. I couldn't stop speeding. Chase just made me feel so overwhelmed, but in a good way. I have no idea what to do! This is the best I've felt in a really long time. But there's one thing I forgot: Ethan. I don't want to cheat on him, but Chase is.... Well, Chase; and that's good. I can't just leave Ethan behind. If I do then everyone might get suspicious. This is hard! It still is worth being with Chase. He does live with me, doesn't he? It can be our secret, no one else. Not even Leo; even though he already knows we like each other.
//Adam's POV:
"Guys! Bree is speeding around again!" I yelled while I put my controller down and pointing at the ceiling here she was for a second. "Oh no!" Chase yelled with lots of fear. Why would he care that much? I dunno, I don't want to think that much. I was baffled at the sight of Bree running that fast. She is FAST! I don't know how fast though, I'm not a nerd like Chase. Ooo sandwich!! pickles? Pickles on the sandwich! I saw Chase try to run after her. Huh, he runs weird. Leo went after her too. I want to eat that sandwich. I  followed after them, but stopped at the kitchen and made my DREAM SANDWICH!
YUM. That was a nice sandwich. I saw Bree zip by and a few seconds later, Chase and Leo chasing after her. Again, I was baffled. She runs really fast. I wish I had super speed. Bree is cool, and smart. Well, smarterer than me. I like Bree, she's a nice sister. It would be cool if we weren't brother and sister, then I could maybe him on dates with her. That would be cool. Bree is really nice and I wish she could be my girlfriend. She's my sister though. I still thinks she's pretty awesome and I really like her. I think I might have a tiny crush. On my little sister? She is really nice and cute, we are close. Do I actually have a crush? Maybe.........................................nah.

//Author's Note: Sorry the chapter is a little short. I had no ideas at all! I'll try harder for the next chapters. I hope you liked this chapter and Adam's strange ADHD. That kid's got mental problems. Haha JK! Adam's hilarious. Anyways, remember to vote and read more! Peace out. ~MJ💛