Chapter 12//Honey, I morphed myself

Bree's POV:
I suddenly felt different....... I looked down at my feet that didn't really look like feet anymore. I stared at them as they slowly changed into feet again. Why amI wearing Chase's shoes? Maybe It gave me his shoes on accident. I felt my hair shrink into my scalp. "Ah! What is going on?!" I screamed in my capsule, knowing no one could hear me. My hair regrew, but in a different form. I looked at the other side of the room to a mirror. I saw the face of.........CHASE! What? Why was I turning into Chase?! Huh, he moves as cute as I think he does. Wait! How do I change back? Luckily I have my cell phone I my pocket. Well, Chase's pocket. I reach in the pocket and dialed Chase's number. "Chase! Help ME! It's Bree, I'm stuck in my capsule! I pressed a button and It turned me into you! Don't let anyone else come down here!", I yelled into the phone. Chase replied with, "Uh oh. Okay, I'm coming."
He entered through the elevator and ran to my capsule. "What the?", He asked with a widely confused face. I lifted my shoulders then put them down and rested my back on my capsule wall. "Wait, I know what button you pressed. It's right next to the cloths button. Now I understand what you did." He told me. I folded my arms and asked, "What I did?" He gave me his sarcastic, cute face and assured me, "It's a mistake anyone can make. Well, anyone that sleeps in a glass box." I giggled a little and he laughed.
//Chase's POV:
I know exactly what that button is, that is the button that morphs you into the thing you love most. Wait a minute; the thing you love most! I'm the thing that Bree loves the most?! SCORE! Ha! Uh,I mean.......how do I change her back? "Okay, so I'm going to search my database for the instructions to that button.", I told her and she nodded. I touched my temple and looked through all of the capsule instruction videos Mr. Davenport created. Here it was! I played it with my hologram so she could see and hear it too. Bree laughed at the sight of young Davenport. "Okay, so, this button is where you can morph yourself into what you love the most. One time when I pressed that button when I was manufacturing it, I changed into my latest model of laser shooters. I love that model. The second time I pressed it, I stayed me for some reason. Anyways, when you pressed it, it morphed your DNA, so to morph back you have to press the button that changes your DNA. It gives you the choice of all of the DNA samples I have.", We heard Mr. Davenport say to the camera. I scoffed at his line and said, "Yep, some reason you stayed yourself Mr. Self-absorbed. She became all flustered and jumpy when he said 'you can morph yourself into what you love the most'.
//Bree's POV:
    What?! Morph into what you love the most?! Well that is kinda what happened. So this thing is pretty accurate, but now Chase knows that he was the thing I loved the most....awkward. "Okay. That's easy!", I said and I searched through the DNA choices. There it was. I scrolled down to my DNA sample. Wow, I never knew Mr. Davenport had that many people's DNA samples. He even has the president's! That could come in handy. I saw the flash and knew that I was changing back to normal. I stepped out of the capsule when it was finished and walked over to Chase. He smirked and I raised a brow. "Thing you love the most?", He mocked and I blushed. I play-hit him in the arm and he laughed.
    He understood that he was what I loved the most. At least he wasn't revolted by it. "Your not grossed out?", I asked and folded my arms. He smiled and answered, "No, I think it's sweet. I did hold your hand watching that movie didn't I?" I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. Laugh because, well, he's Chase, and Chase is hilarious. I wanted to cry because I was so relieved that he thought it was sweet. I giggled and he laughed. "You know, you only giggle when your around me.....", He told me and he folded his hands. I gave a sarcastic face, "Oh, really? Interesting..." I turned around and grabbed the spray paint bottle from the cyber desk, turned back around and sprayed him. His smile drained for a second, then It grew and he took the other bottle and began spraying me back.
    Together we laughed, smiled, and uh, sprayed each other with paint. I tried to run, but he was chasing me and eventually I was chasing him, trying to spray him back. By the end of it, we were both COVERED in paint. "Chase, we are covered in this stuff!", I exclaimed while smiling big. He shook his can of paint and said, "Yeah and my can is empty." He said with a pouty face. I mocked his pouty face, but instead it went alert when I heard the elevator open. Mr. Davenport walked in with a stern face. Chase and I quietly turned around and attempted to tippy toe away. "Bree, Chase! Why aren't you to at school?" We knew we were busted and we turned around to face Mr. Davenport. Chase put on one of his we-did-nothing faces and said, "We are not at school because, uh, we were excused from the test when we finished early....." Mr. Davenport nodded in a non believing way. "Oh and WHY ARE YOU COVERED IN MY HIGHLY TOXIC PAINT?!", He yelled and we put on small guilty smiles.
    Toxic, huh? Well it didn't seem like it. If it was effecting me, I couldn't tell because I was having too much fun with Chase. Yep, I've only ever said that twice. I don't know why Adam and Leo always say that Chase doesn't know how to have fun. I agreed with them only because I tried to hide my feelings. Back then, I didn't really know my feeling like I do now. Chase knows how to have fun; he knows how to have more fun then Adam and Leo do. Well, at least I think that. After we were both clean from the paint, Mr. Davenport made us dust all of his mirrors, davenportraits, and every single one of his gadgets. We were done by the time dinner was over. At least we didn't go to school today. The best part of this day was that I was with Chase. I was with him the whole day! I'm happy about that, he make me happy anyways. He always knows how to make me smile or feel better. He knows that too. Sure he's annoying sometimes. Okay, a lot of the time, but I don't care. It's one of those relationships where you love them most of the time and sometimes you want to rip their head off. Only a little bit of the time you want to do that though. Anyways, I just wanted to say, or think, that he understands me and If we really like each other, we're gonna have to keep that a secret. That's why I hide my diary, and lock it. It's filled with doodles of Chase and I, and pages of love poems. Now that I understand my feelings, I'm kinda guessing that he's forever mine.

///Author's note:
I just wanted to say that when Bree says, 'he's forever mine' I wanted to give it effect and say that that was the old name of this book and that old just make it that much cuter! I changed the title to 'They Don't Know About Us' because the song explains what happens in the book and I totally fell in love with it! So I suggest listening to it and think of Bree and Chase, because every time I listen to it, Bree and Chase come into my mind. Peace out Rainbow Trouts!
     ~MJ