Chapter 6//Leo's Jam Part 2

Authors note: Again, the disclaimer is that this chapter is based on the season one episode four episode "Leo's Jam". The Dialogue will be very similar, but not copied for copyright reasons. I love this episode and I suggest that you watch it before you read this chapter. You can find it on Netflix and YouTube, probably. Hope you enjoy~MJ💚
Leo's POV:
"I" lifted the lockers and Danielle has a shocked look on her face, but I'm pretty sure it was good shock, like a wonderful, Leo surprise! Adam got up from the floor, put his hand on my shoulder and said, "You are true heroic, take charge, hero!" Danielle asked over to us, "Oh my gosh, I can't believe that just happened." I turned to her, raised my eye I and said, 'You know, it takes a big man to do-" I was cut off by her walking over to Adam, searching his eyes and saying, "How are you not hurt? You must be so strong..." Wait! Wait happened?! "Wait! He's not the strong one, I'm the strong ONE! Hero!" I said in panic when I walked in between them and flexed my guns. She just kept staring at Adam. That no good, date stealing, THEIF! "Maybe I should walk you to the nurses office." She said with a pretty glint in her eye. Adam grabbed my shoulder and said, "Uh, what about Leo?" She looked at me then back at Adam, "He's not hurt." Well no, I'm not but I just had to say this, "Look at me, I'm a full open wound!" She stood there wordless. Adam smiled and said, "No really, I'm fine." I looked up at him and he did the same, "Oh ell, that's good, cause the dance is Saturday and I was hoping maybe we can hang out." She waved then exited the room with a smile. UGH! NO! This went horribly wrong! "Great plan Chase." I said and Chase's smile drooped. Adam stayed smiling, "What are you taking about? It didn't go at all how we planned." He laughed a little. I turned and looked up at him, scolding him.
//Bree's POV:
Wow, I can't believe it, Ethan actually asked me to the dance! But, it could still be fun will my brothers some of the time. I just thought, maybe me and Chase could have a dance.....What am I saying? People would make fun of us dancing together, brother and sister. But me and him have always been really close, we wouldn't think it as weird. Well, maybe a little. I still am a tiny bit upset that Chase and I can't dance together, maybe when no one's watching.......
//Chase's POV:
Why did Bree choose going to the dance its that funny looking guy than me?! Oh wait, yeah I know, I'm the smartest being, remeber? It's because people would make fun of us if e went together because we're brother and sister. Either that or she likes him. Maybe both. I just wish, maybe after the dance we could have a secret dance together or something. I don't know. Wait, did I just say I don't know? Sorry! I take that back! I am the smartest human alive. Just to clarify, I knew Einstein's theory's when I was three, thank you very much!
//Leo's POV:
We walked into the lab from the elevator. I was yelled at Adam as we walked. When we stopped at the cyber desk, I yelled, "You stole my lady! Where I'm from they call that a love crime!" I pointed at him and he turned around and raised his arms in defense, "it's not my fault I look brave under lockers!" He smiled and argued again, "I was trying to help you." I had a hard case expression on my face. SO UNFAIR! Hey, I bet Chase keeps on thinking about dancing with Bree! Hahaha, sibling lover! I ran and jumped on his back. "Stop it little man, your gonna hurt yourself!" He yelled at me as I attempted to punch him. Okay slim not the greatest fighter! Whatever I got good looks and charisma! Chase came over and grabbed me of of Adam. "Guys, this is going too far It's like watching a kitten fight a donkey!" Chase looked at both of us, "Is Danielle really worth all of this?" Adam and I both replied with, "Yes!" Chase had a serious look now, "Adam, your not going to the dance with Danielle. Leo asked her first ok? I think you can live with it." Adam no had sarcasm in his tone, "Hey, all is fair and love and fake locker accidents...........Find, he can have her!" I walked tot. He other console it's a dramatic flair and said, "It's too late......the damage is done. I'll never love again." Chase came up to me and reassured me he would talk to her and find a way to convince her Adam isn't an option and that she should be with me. He's a nice brother. Half of the time. Wow, he's good at love, no wonder he likes Bree, he's got to help her learn how to flirt. Adam alex up to me, "Yeah, go to the dance with her, but everybody's gonna think your dating your babysitter." I heard Chase trying to cover up his laugh.
//Bree's POV:
I walked into the kitchen, where Tasha was chopping us food. "Hey Bree, how's it going?" She asked while looking up for a few seconds. I walked over to the counter and sat on the stool. I replied without a smile and complaining, "Awful, I'm so nervous to go with Ethan to the dance. Every time I see him I panic and act like a huge-" Tasha cut me off with, "Dorkmonster?" She set down the knife. I set my elbow on the counter and laid my chin on my fist, "Total Dorkmonster!" Tasha went sympathetic and replied with, "Bree, your not the only girl to act weird around the boy she likes." Straightened my posture and hunched again when I said, "I ran across the room and flew on top of the lockers."Tasha threw a crazed look at me, raised her eyebrow and said, 'Yeah that's probably a first."  I nodded back at her. "Whenever I'm with him I get all flustered and I just want to eat my mouth so I say nothing dumb." Wait, was I all the way talking about Ethan or someone else? Chase! I do and feel the same when I'm with Chase! She laughed at my past line, which snapped me out of thinking about him again. "Sweetheart, the next time your with him just breathe. Stay in the moment and your glitches and jitters will go away." But this was her most important line of advice, "Or wear high heels, that way when you try to run, you'll wipeout like a downhill skier." I smiled and she continued chopping. I guess I'll give her advice a go with Chase too, he gives me more jitters than Ethan.