Chapter 3//Leo's Broken Promises

Bree's POV:
    It was a few hours later, we were all in the lab. We heard the elevator door open. Mr. Davenport walked in with a serious look. "Adam, Chase, I need to speak with you." He said as he gestured his hand to them. They all walked out of the lab to the elevator.  "Good, their gone!" I said as I walked up to Leo. "Why is that good?" Leo said as he put down his tablet.  "Because, I have to tell you a secret. And if you tell anyone, I will super speed you to Timbuktu and leave you there!" I said to him, grabbing his shoulders and bringing his face to mine. Davenport was right, he does have peanut butter breath. "Alright, alright! Fine. But it won't stay in me for long, just saying." Leo said trying to get away from my grasp. I started breathing heavily, "Okay, here it goes. I kinda, sorta like............uh, Chase." Leo grabbed his tablet and pressed a button and there was a recording of him that said, "Bu-bu-bu-busted." Oh brother. And when I say, oh brother, I mean, oh brother. Leo looked up at the ceiling and threw his fist up to the sky, "I knew it!" I rolled my eyes at him and folded my arms. He did a little dance. It was, how do I say this..........disturbing. "Okay, okay, you can stop now." I said, trying to put his arms down.
"How did you know?" I said, grabbing his arms again. He raised his eye brow in an attempt to be charismatic, "Well, I actually didn't know. I was just guessing that." I heard a faint noise in the back ground, "Your cheeks away go red when you see him, and Chase likes you too!" Chase entered the room. "Leo, what did you just say?" Chase said, getting in his battle stance. I smiled at him and even though he had a mad, serious face, when I smiled his cheeks went red. Leo tried to not look suspicious, "What? No, I didn't say anything. Must have been your imagination." Chase walked up to Leo, towering over him. "Bree likes you back." Leo said speedily in a small voice, connecting his fists in fear. My face became serious and I clenched my hands into fists as I walked over to Leo. "You broke your promise." Chase said, almost ready to punch him. "Both of them!" I said as I went to the ground and tripped Leo. "Hey! Ouch!" He wailed as I helped him back up. I looked at Chase and said, "Your turn." He grabbed Leo's right arm and punched the Left; but not hard, well kinda hard. Leo ten again wailed, "Ow! What are you doing?" Chase looked at me then nodded in his cute, little, mission leader way and I took Leo by the waist and sped all the way to Kentucky. "Ah! Where are we?" He screamed. I laughed and crossed my arms, "Kentucky. But next time, if you break your promise, I will go all the way to Timbuktu." My smiled faded to a frown. I gestured Leo to get on my back.
//Chase's POV:
Wow, Bree is amazing when she deals with Leo. She really likes me back? I cracked a huge smile. I can't wait till she gets back. A huge wind gust blows over me. Bree and Leo stood there arguing. I walked over to them. "But If I didn't tell him, than you two would never had something together. And let's just be honest, you'll be the only Girl friend Chase will ever have." Leo said, folding his arms. "Hey!" Bree nodded to Leo's words. Well, it is kinda true; I guess. He looked at me and said, "Don't deny it." Bree rolled her eyes again and placed her elbow on my shoulder.  I looked at it, then her, then Leo. Bree then said, "Come on chase, let's get out of here." She walked out of the room to the elevator. I lifted my shoulders.  I followed her to the elevator and pressed the button.
It as dinner, finally. Leo sat in between Bree and I and said, "So, what you up to?" I looked at him right before I put my fork in my mouth. "Eating dinner." I said. Bree looked at Leo, "Obviously" While she said that I hurried and put the fork into my mouth. Bree got up to fill up her glass. I leaned over to Leo, "Leo! If you tell anyone that Bree and I like each other, your life will end!" I whisper-yelled to him. Leo looked at me and raised his eyebrow. "Or, I'll go to Timbuktu." He said, then he got up to wash his plate. "Hey guys, why don't we watch a movie?" Tasha said as she also got up from the table. We all looked like up at her, "Bree, you can choose the movie." She said with a warm smile. Bree smiled,"Nah, Chase can pick." she sat next to me. Both of our cheeks went red.
As all of us watched the movie, Bree started falling asleep. "Chase, Bree's falling asleep. Have her lay back or something. Just don't wake her." Mr. Davenport whispered to me over Adam, who was dodging Mr. Davenport to see the TV screen. I gave a silent nod and pulled Bree back gently to the back of the couch.
After 20 minutes or so, she slowly had moved her head to my arm, then to my shoulder, and she was almost on her way to my chest. She must have been really tired.
//Bree's POV:
I know it may seem like I'm really tired or that I'm sleeping, but in reality, I didn't really like the movie as much, so I just closed my eyes and tried to snuggle up to Chase without everyone else noticing. The thing that made me mad was that Leo knew about us. Ugh he always Leo's things up. I snuggled closer to Chase, squinting my eye a little. Chase put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him, trying to comfort me.