twenty-eight - offline

*warning: semi-smut ahead*

-----

"Is the bouncy castle in the backyard?" I asked Archer impatiently.

He gave me an adorable grin and nodded. "Just like everything else. Stop stressing about the party Dillon, it'll go exactly as planned."

"What would I do without you?" I mumbled as I pressed a quick kiss to his cheek.

"Crash and burn." he replied.

With a playful shove I left Archer in the kitchen of my house to go to my bedroom and get ready for the party that was happening tonight. When we had started the whole 'fake dating' thing, he had come up with a three-step plan to get back at Adym.

1. Make him jealous as hell

2. Invite him to a party so he can see everything he's missing

3. Watch him crawl back on is knees, begging for forgiveness, and then promptly rebuff him

As far as I knew we were on the second step, and things were going smoothly. Archer and I made an amazing couple, I hate to admit. Things were so simple and easy with him. But there was no romantic tension there at all, everything was strictly platonic. We might as well have been brother and sister with how close we were.

It was a Christmas-ish party, seeing as Christmas was coming up soon. So I put on a red mid-thigh dress and a big white fur jacket. A pair of reindeer antlers rested on my blonde and brown shoulder-length hair. I left my room in search of Mia so we could officially declare the party started.

Knock knock

I turned my head at the knock that sounded on the door.

"I guess people wanted to come early and snag the pizza before Sara finishes it." I mumbled to myself. I walked down the corridor and opened the door to the house that Mia, Sara, Connor and I shared.

"Welcome to the home of-"

"Hi Dillon."

In the doorway stood Adym in all his glory. His hair was perfectly tousled, and his jean jacket and black t-shirt looked absolutely perfect on him. If I wasn't so pissed at him, I would've been drooling.

"Um, can I come in?" He asked.

I realized that I had been staring at him for a while. "Come in." I mumbled. All of a sudden I felt really nervous.

"Thanks. It's good to see you." he replied. He reached in for a hug and I awkwardly patted his back.

"The party hasn't really started yet..." I said nervously. I tucked a short strand of hair behind my ear. "You can see if Connor will play some video games with you. Or you could find Sawyer, I think he's around here somewhere."

He shook his head, "No. I came here to see you. I need to speak to you before your boyfriend pulls you away."

"Archer's a good guy Adym. Better than you were, at least."

Adym was quickly growing frustrated. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into my own house. He pulled me through the house until we reached my bedroom, and then he had the nerve to push me onto my bed.

He locked the door behind us and got on top of me on the bed.

"Adym, what the hell are you doing? GET OFF ME." I protested. I tried to push him off of me, but he wouldn't budge. He completely ignored my protests and held my arms down on either side of my head.

"I tried so fucking hard to let go of you Dillon. But I can't." He said intensely. His eyes were locked on mine. The current position was anything but comfortable, with him straddling me and all, but I couldn't bring myself to knee him in the balls and escape.

"You cheated on me Adym. Other girls might have forgiven that and jumped back in your arms, but I absolutely do not tolerate that kind of crap."

"I never cheated on you Dillon. I never even needed sex. Abby is my cousin." He murmured. "I don't know why it took me this long to realize it, but I fucking love you Dillon. I definitely don't deserve you, but I love you with everything I have."

My heart was pounding in my chest. I couldn't believe what he was saying. Abby is his cousin? He loves me? If he loved me then why would he lie and tell me that he was cheating in the first place? Tears started to pool in my eyes.

"Why would you lie?" I cried. "Why would you fucking lie to me?"

A tear fell from Adym's eye. His expression was pained, as if each sob that came out of my mouth was causing him physical pain.

"YOU WERE TOO GOOD FOR ME DILLON!" He yelled. "You were so fucking beautiful, and kind, and everything about you was perfect. Too perfect for someone like me. Compared to you I might as well be something on the bottom of someone's shoe. I didn't deserve you. You deserve to be with someone like Archer, perfect and talented and rich, but every time I saw you guys together my heart hurt."

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU STAY?" I screamed back. "ALL I WANTED WAS YOU! I NEVER WANTED FUCKING ARCHER. WE'RE NOT EVEN REALLY DATING!"

Adym looked stunned. "You're not dating Archer?"

"What? No, but that's not-"

Adym pressed his lips to mine. I responded instantly and our lips moved together with vigor.

He was like a drug. I didn't know how addicted I was to the taste of his lips until I'd been away from them for so long. I wasn't sure where his body stopped and my body began as we rolled around in the sheets of my bed. His hands were all over me, on my legs, under my dress, on my face. But I couldn't really say anything seeing as one of my hands was rested firmly above his crotch.

I bit his lip harshly. I was still angry at him, but I just couldn't hold myself back from him anymore. The first time we had a relationship it had been cute and fluffy, but there was none of that now. The kisses were rough, borderline painful, but I had never felt so alive, or so connected to someone.

Sorry Archer, gonna have to bail on the plan. I thought to myself.

In one fluid motion Adym tugged off his shirt and jean jacket, to which I responded by taking of my own fur jacket and unzipping my red dress.

Adym stared at me, his brown eyes taking in every inch of my body. It was strange, but I wasn't nervous. I ran a hand down his chest, and he shivered. I backed him up until he hit the headboard of my bed, and pulled the sheets over the of the both of us.

After one more fevered kiss I started struggling with the buckle of his pants.

"Dill-" He began.

"Shut the hell up," I mumbled.

"Dillon-"

"What, Adym?"

"You're a virgin." He stated.

"So?"

"Are you sure about this?" He asked with questioning eyes.

"I've never been so sure about anything in my life."