LOVE..?

Mina's POV

We both yelled,

"WHAT?!"

Chae's dad explained,

"Okay both of you listen up. Other Mafia Groups have their children married to other groups. We're the only ones that haven't. They said if we don't get you guys to go out together, they will take away everything we love and we won't let that happen. I don't know why we're forced to let our kids marry, I know, its so dumb. Anyways, we didn't agree to let you guys marry because you're still young, we want you to live your life. But instead, we said that you guys are together. So we made a contract about something and we need the both of you to sign it.."

WHO IN THIS GODDAMN WORLD WOULD FORCE THEIR CHILDREN TO MARRY AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!

Chae and I read the contract..

She suddenly whispered,

"Mina, what prizes will we get if we achieve this?"

"Hmm I don't know but they better be cool. Dad what will we get if we achieve this?"

They both looked at each other, smiled and said,

"Both of you will be living together!"

Chae shouted,

"WHAT?!"

"Chae! It's gonna be cool! We can actually play Elsworld and other games till our deaths!"

"That's... actually pretty cool.Let's sign the contract then"

We signed it and actually didn't care until ....

"You guys should act like a couple in and out of school. They sent some of their men to spy on the both of you. If you act like strangers then it's game over for us."

Chae collapsed. Well I already know she hates things like this, she feels disgusted even by looking couples at school holding each other's hands. There's this one time, she saw a couple in the school garden, she walked up to them and asked them to go get a room and have some privacy. Her dad and my dad, rented a house near our school. They said we have to live there for 2 months then the contract is over. I mean how bad can this be? It's only for 2 months.

Chae suddenly woke up,

"I hate this kind of thing, but since I'm a good person I'll do it."

I laughed,

"When did you became a good person?"

"Shut it penguin. We'll do this in order to live our own lives and play video games for the rest of our lives!"

"In the name of Video Games!"

They just facepalmed, well we didn't care because we'll be able to play for the rest of our lives if we accomplish this for 2 months!

"Okay both of you, pack your bags and move in together."

Chae whispered something

"Mina, wouldn't it be awkward if we sleep together on the same bed? What if something happens? What happens if we accidentally you know.. "

"Girl, you're out of your mind. Let's go, I don't want to fail this kind of mission."

Chae lived close by, after 40mins of packing, Chae's dad took us to our 'home' near our school. The house we're staying in is just actually 4 blocks away from school, it's not that far.

"From now on, you guys act like couples, okay?"

"Fine whatever dad. Just go we need privacy. Couples need privacy right?"