OPPA and UNNIE

Chaeyoung just stood there, not doing anything. Tears came streaming down her face. Everyone tried calming Chaeyoung's senses but she just pushed everyone away and ran. She ran outside the school. The guards tried to chase her but they couldnt. Chaeyoung was fast enough to find a hiding spot. When she saw the guards walking away, she immediately ran and went into the bar where she usually go.

Chaeyoung's POV

"Might as well give myself a drink."

I said to myself

"Its still noon, beast. Why are you here? Arent you suppose to be in s- ARE YOU CRYING?"

G-Drag said as he put his hand on my head and looked down on me. He gave me a serious look though.

"Its nothing important, Im just here because school is boring."

I said while shrugging off the thought of what happened earlier

"I see. Back to your old ways huh? I cant stop you. By the way, your oppa and unnie is here."

I got confused. I have a lot oppa's and unnie's, well not by blood but thats what i call them since i know how to respect. Arent I a good girl HAHA.

"Wait who and who now?"

I asked and he pointed at the bartender aisle.

I squinted my eyes because i really cant see since its dark in there and has a lot of dark colors.

WAIT FOR REAL?! THEYRE BACK?! WHAT?! OHMYGOD AM I DREAMING?! I HAVENT SEEN THEM SINCE I WAS LIKE 4TH GRADE!!!

I rushed to them and gave them a big hug! They were shocked at first becuse they really cant see my face

"Chae?! Baby i missed you! Look how you've grown!"

Jiwoo unnie said while hugging me back. Matthew oppa smiled and of course he hasnt changed except for his height and hes buffed up! he's so tall now compared to before. He puts his other buffed arm around me and the other ruffled my hair

"You rascal! Look at you! You've grown so much! Our baby is now a beast!"

He laughed

"Yah stop calling me that! Im not a baby!" I pouted

"Thats what we call you though"

We laughed

Matthew oppa and Jiwoo unnie is like my big bro and sis since i was around 3 or 4. We went separate ways when I was in 4th grade. I can still remember i cried at the airport with my father. Watching them leave. They are now a co-ed group named K.A.R.D which is very cool, along with Taehyung (J.seph) oppa and Somin unnie

"How's life doing baby?"

Jiwoo unnie asked, I smiled but it slowly turned into a blank emotionless face. I looked away, biting my lip to stop my tears from falling in front of them..

"Spill." Oppa said

"Mina and I had a fight. Somi kissed me and it was her fault and i didnt mean to hurt Mina I just ..."

I havent even finished my sentence, then I broke down into tears. Jennie handed me a drink. Well vodka.
Jiwoo unnie gave Jennie a glare because she said I'm underage and asked why she gave me alcoholic drinks.

"Dont blame me. She said if ever I see her cry, I'll give her a drink. Alcohol to be exact"

Jennie defended

I didnt think twice and drank the beverage in one gulp. Jiwoo unnie grabbed the glass and put it away from me, she sighed and said that i should take her to my school and talk Somi about this thing. They dont even know who Mina and Somi is. Matthew oppa agreed to come with us. Jennie knew and saw what happened but she just kept her mouth shut. Im still curious though. When did Jennie get here? I mean when i was in our classroom, Lisa and Jennie were doing their thing, being the 'goddess couple', and when i rushed in here, she's already here! Did she teleport? Lisa must be worried about her.