DATES AND CUDDLES

Morning came, Chaeyoung woke up with Mina hugging her. She can't resist greeting her with a kiss on the forehead. They ate breakfast and started their day with a big smile on their faces.

Mina's POV

I'm the luckiest person to have Chaeyoung in my life. And all thanks to the contract, I guess.

We were sitting in class and while I'm trying hard to solve this Math Equation, I glanced at Chae and I was expecting her to at least try and solve but I just saw her sleeping with headphones on. She's adorable and hot. I'll admit it, I was literally checking her out. From head to toe. She's flawless. She's gorgeous. And handsome. She's hot. Everything I wanted to see in this world is right infront of me.

"Stop checking me out" Chae said with one eye opened and smiled at me

"I can't help it, sorry"

"It's alright" she sat straight and stretched.

"Ms. Son, it's quite a surprise that you raised your hand to answer this equation on the board."

She stood up and walked towards the board. She didn't even hesitated. But good news, she answered correct. The teacher even gave her a round of applause. Chae sat down on her seat.

"I was surprised you didn't even hesitated."

"That equation was easy" she scoffed

"Yeah, it is." Personally, that equation was easy.

"Hey, why don't we go somewhere after school?" She asked

"Go where?"

"It's a surprise" she smiled and looked out of the window and continued listening to music.

I don't know if I'm excited or worried. Is she going to take me to a bar? Or even worse? Or is she going to take me to a beautiful place? Nah. We'll know eventually.

RIIIIIINNGGG RIIIIIINNGGG!

"Alright, lunch time, you all should be able to pass your reports due next week. Goodbye, class dismiss."

The teacher walked out, Jeongyeon walked towards me

"Hey Mina, can I borrow Chae for a while? I'll give her back, I promise"

I nodded, Chae gave me a kiss before she left.

I wonder what they'll be talking about.

"Nayeon! Want to eat lunch with me? I'll be with Momo and the others"

"Sure! Let's go then!"

On the way there, we talked and laughed about our lives. When we got there, we see Momo flirting with Dahyun, Sana kissing Tzuyu, and Jihyo doing absolutely nothing but facepalming and laughing at them.

"Oh guys! Nayeon and Mina are here!

"Annyeong"

We sat down and seems like they ordered food already.

"Weird." Dahyun looked at us

"What's weird?" Jihyo asked

"Nayeon and Mina are suppose to be with Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung. Where are they?" Dahyun asked while eating Choco Pie

"They had to talk about something important, I guess" I said while eating ramen.

"They're here!" Tzuyu pointed at Chae and Jeong

They greeted us and said they already ate gamjattang and tteokbokki

"Thats not fair!" Sana, Tzuyu, Jihyo, Momo and Dahyun said all at the same time