(no title lol sorry fam)

Mina's POV

"....this is frustrating, I'm going home."

I was just standing there. Frozen. Glued myself on the ground. Watching her leave. Watching her walk away from me. I can't move.

Is it my fault? Chaeyoung, I'm so sorry.. I didn't know. I'm so dense. Chaeyoung, please, come back. I'm sorry. I love you. Forgive me.

"Hey what happened?" Cheng and Yerin walked up to me

"Yerin, I'm sorry. But I won't be able to come near you, ever again." I walked away from her but she grabbed my hand, stopping from walking away from her.

"But.. Mina.. I like you.." she said while looking deeply into my eyes

"Yerin I-" she cut me off.

"Would you drop Chaeyoung for me? Please.." she said inching closer to me

"I'm sorry I c-"

She kissed me. I quickly slapped Yerin.

"I DONT LIKE YOU THAT WAY YERIN! STOP THIS!" I ran.

I ran to the rooftop. I don't know what I'm feeling. I feel sad, mad, broken and just.. confused..

"It shouldn't be ending the day like this.." I said while laying down

Someone opened the door and I quickly got up. It was Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Lisa and Eunha.

"What do you guys want?" I said while laying back down

"Hey don't hate on Lisa, I was the one who set up all that." Jeongyeon explained

I didn't answer..

"Mina, why didn't you notice? Chaeyoung was jealous because of how close you were with Yerin." Lisa said while squating down to face me

"I'm so dense.." I said softly

"I'm sure Chaeyoung will hear you out, I hope. Things will work out okay?" Eunha patted my feet

"She loves you after all" Nayeon smiled at me

Then after a little chitchat with them. They left.

Narrators POV

Mina slept on the rooftop, alone. She woke up and it was already time to go home. The sun is almost setting so she walked to her classroom and got her things together and left. She reached home. She opened the door and called out to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung didn't respond. She called her again, but still, not a single voice from Chaeyoung was heard. She looked at the kitchen, she wasn't there. She looked at their room, she wasn't there. She looked in the bathroom and.. she still wasn't there. Mina was worried.

Jeongyeon's POV

"Im Nayeon! If I say stay put then stay put!"

This girl has issues. Look at her, glaring, because I didn't gave her a kiss. My phone suddenly vibrated. I looked and Mina's calling. I answered.

"Mina? What's up?"

"Jeong, I can't find Chaeyoung. Help me, please"

"We'll be there"

I hung up and called Jihyo, Momo, Sana, Tzuyu and Dahyun.

When we got there, the others were already there. Because their cars are parked everywhere. Ohgod.

I opened the door and went in.

They were discussing about Chaeyoung.

After a little argument here and there, Tzuyu asked us where does she normally go when she's sad. We thought about it and I think I know where she is.