MIANHAE

Jiwoo, Matthew and Chaeyoung went separate ways. Jiwoo and Matthew went to the grocery. Jiwoo went to the Food Section while Matthew went to the Beverage Section. Matthew had a hard time picking drinks, the firt one that popped up was vodka, he slapped himself and said that the girls are too young to be drinking. So he picked 3 gallons of different flavours. Apple, Orange and Grapes. Jiwoo bought Jokbal, Pizza, Chicken and Chocolates. And Chaeyoung? She waited at the school gate and texted Mina.

Mina's POV

"Finally! We're done! And we have 4mins to spare!"

Jihyo and I put our heads down and rested

*Bzzzt bzzzt*

My phone vibrated. I took it out and a text message popped up!

"Chaengie:
         Tell the others they're going to meet me at the school gate at 4. No questions asked."

What is she up to now?

"Yah Jihyo unnie, Chae said that all 8 of us should meet Chae at the school gate"

"Wae?"

"I dont know. She said no questions asked."

We packed our things and I called Jeongyeon to tell Nayeon and Nayeon to tell Momo and Momo to tell Dahyun and Dahyun to tell Sana and Sana to tell Tzuyu that we should meet Chae at the school gate

We walked out and talked for a while

"Mina, hows life going with Chaeng?"

"Its doing great!"

"Thats good to hear! And you know Matthew right?"

"Chae's so called big brother? Yeah, why?"

"He's hot isnt he?"

"I couldnt agree more"

So we fangirled over him and lol not gonna lie he's hot

"Theyre here!"

I heard someone shouted at Jihyo and me. Turns out to be Dahyun.

They all looked at us and I kid you not, Matthew, Chaeyoung and Dahyun looked so cute!

Matthew carried Chaeyoung on his back while playing tag with Dahyun. Theyre so cute!

Chae rushed to me and hugged me

"I missed you, pabo. Why didnt you come sooner?"

"Ah chaengie I'm sorry, we rested a little bit after we finished the paperworks"

I kissed her forehead

"So whats with all this?"

Chae pulled away from the hug

"Slumber Party. At our place. 9 of us plus 4 of them"

I glanced over to them and saw 2 others. IS IT REALLY SOMIN AND TAEHYUNG?! OMGOMG fangirl mode on!

Matthew walked up to us.

"Hey Mina, is it okay to have a sleepover at your place? Chaengie said youre incharge of whats inside the house so she said its better to have your permission first"

"Ah its alright, I dont mind. Its Friday anyway and we have nothing to do" i smiled

And they smiled back, giving me a nice response

"Yah Chaeyoung! How about we make a bet, you in?" Dahyun asked while walking towards us

"Sure" Chae said in a very challenging tone