Epilogue - Something Great

Two years in the future, 4million subscribers later and things are going good, you could even say they have something great. (I apologise for the cringe)

The Final Chapter! It's been too long but I'm at university now and things are busy, however, I'm glad I can finish this now and hopefully have a deserving ending to my first Larry Fanfic.

*****3rd PersonPOV*****

###2 Years Later###

"Nothing planned today, just a boring home day. But then you guys love those type of vlogs it seems." Harry smiles at the camera in his out-stretched arm. He walks past the bathroom door and humming sound from behind it. He smiles at how far Louis' come, how confident he is around him now.

Harry knocks gently on the wooden door, the humming pauses for a beat. Harry makes a shh gesture to the camera.

"Yaeh?" Louis' quite voice answers.

"It alright if I come in?"

Louis hums in reply and goes back to the tune he was singing before harry interrupted.

Harry opens the door vlog camera in hand, he makes sure the lens is facing him, wouldn't want to get flagged for nudity, plus Louis wouldn't be amused so Harry would never.

Louis gasps and goes to cover himself with his hands when he sees Harry with their camera.

"Harry, I'm in the shower!" Louis tries to be angry but he loves harry too much to be truly mad at him for this. Plus Louis is the one that started it, doing the same to him last week. Their viewers ate it up so now it's Harry's turn, revenge if you will.

"Just returning the favour, love. And relax they can't even see you." Harry flips the camera on Louis now, making sure it's zoomed into Louis' face. The older boy smiles in awe not bothering to hide his fond.

"Cool, you've got your payback, not get. I do need to actually shower." Louis makes shooing motions with his hands as Harry smiles dopily behind the camera.

Harry flips the camera back on himself, to Louis' relief.

"Well then, I might just join you." Harry winks at the camera before shutting it off and placing it one of the bathroom draws by the sinks.

"You're ridiculous." Louis laughs shaking his head, still fond as Harry starts to remove his clothes, agonisingly slowly in Louis opinion. "Hurry up then!" He urges growing impatient, even though he can admit Harry's giving him a nice show, stripping like he is.

Harry laughs deep in his stomach and smile so wide that his dimples pop up and Louis wants to drown in them as well as swim in the crinkles that form by his eyes.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Harry teases with a raise of his left eyebrow. Louis giggles as he reaches to drag Harry's outstretched hand and pull him into the shower.

"Come here." Louis pulls Harry's face forward with a hand on his chin and kisses him softly. He sighs with happiness, still overwhelmed that he gets to call Harry his. Harry kisses back harder, sliding his tongue between Louis' teeth and nibbling teasingly at his lower lip. He then trails his lips down Louis' neck, right where he knows Louis' sweet spot is, that has him weak in the knees. The kisses get hotter and hands start to roam.

"So much for the sh-shower." Louis pants, out of breath. Harry just laughs in his throat in reply as his hands move over Louis' bum.

. . .

Louis' talking confidently to the camera he holds at arm's length, stutters and stumbles few and far between. Harry gazes proudly at his boyfriend from where he stands in their kitchen making lunch.