Prologue - Something Great

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prologue

Harry styles is a  British YouTuber from Cheshire, who has 4 million subscribers. He's just a normal teenager.

He's also gay.

Everyone knows and everyone who matters to him accepts him for it, and that's what inspired him to make videos in the first place.
He wants others to be confident with who they are, and not care to much about what those around them, think.

Like his motto says 'those who don't matter, mind, those that matter, don't mind'.

Louis on the other hand is a shy boy from Doncaster who has self-esteem issues. After his dad left him and his mum when he was 7. Louis became very closed off and would spend many nights alone in his room, shut off from the world with a book or his laptop to comfort him.
He liked to avoid the spotlight and people in general really.
He also recently came out as gay. And well let's just say things didn't go to well.

Louis is in his 2nd year of college and doesn't really have any friends or people to talk to, other than his mum and his siblings. Though he's not really complaining that much, he likes to talk to his mum he tells her everything! He hates the fact that he is so shy, but like they say old habits die hard.

So Louis does one thing that's slightly out of his comfort zone. But who knows this could change his life, who knows?

------------------
A/n: Bit dramatic but you know... Enjoy ByE!!!! Xoxoxoxoxox