Prolouge

(Y/N - your name y/f/f- your favourite food y/f/c- your favourite clothes y/f/p- your favourite pyjamas y/f/d _, your favourite drink)

There you were, outside in the dark on a bench. You had run away from your, now, ex boyfriend Jack. There was only one place you could go.

Ten minutes later

You knocked on the door.

"Y/N what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Phil!" You cried wrapping your arms around him.

He accepted the hug with one arm around you and closed the door with his free arm. You were crying into his shoulder now.

"Y/N we need to fully come inside." Phil remarked and you let go of him.

You followed him up the stairs and into the living room. There was a man sitting on the sofa, with brown hair and brown eyes staring at a laptop screen. He looked up at you and smiled and then stood up

"Erm Dan Y/N, Y/N  Dan." Phil said.

Dan had his and outstretched and you shook it with a smile.

Oh god, way to meet someone, your make up ruined and hair messy from being outside. You thought.

Dan and Phil sat down on the sofa and you pulled the grey chair over and sat down, noticing Dan nod with approvement.

"So, Y/N what brings you here?" Phil asked.

"I run away. From Jack." You say

"Oh!" Phil said irritated.

"Sorry I had no where else to go." You say, feeling tears fall down your face.

"Hey it's fine." Phil says hugging you again.

After five minutes of hugging you are sitting back down on the chair. You are watching your lie in April with Dan and Phil.

"thanks for letting me move in." You say. Phil had agreed on letting you move in and Dan didn't mind.

"No problem." They said in unison.

"But I haven't got any clothes or pyjamas." You say.

"you can borrow one of my tops." Dan suggested.

"As long as you don't mind." You say.

"It's fine." Dan replies.

You follow him into his room and you both go over to his dressing tables.

"I have three options for you." He says showing you.

(An pick which ever one you want out of these three in the comments)

You pick number (insert number here) and go into your brothers room and steal his star wars PJ bottoms

You thank them both and head into the bathroom to  have a shower and get changed.

You also do your teeth. After your done in the bathroom, you head back into the living room. You see Dan on his laptop again and Phil resting his head on a cushion trying not to fall asleep. Phil hears you enter and sits up rubbing his eyes.

"Hey" you say.

"Hey"Phil yawns.

"Guys guess what!" You say excitedly.

"What?" Ask Dan and Phil in sync.

"We should have a movie marathon." I say.

"Yes." Dan says.

Phil just shrugs.

Ten minutes later.

You all have duvets, your one from the spare room obviously, you had made a den and filled it with cushions and the duvets. Phil had drunk some coffee and Dan had made some popcorn.

"What film first?" You ask.

"Harry potter marathon." Dan suggested.

You and Phil nodded and Dan put the philosopher's stone on.

4 films later.

You were practically half asleep as it was 4 am. Phil was curled up in a ball and Dan was trying to stay awake on the sofa. You were lying on the floor staring at the screen and day dreaming about random things.

"Hey." Dan said croaking.

"Hey." You yawned in reply.

Dan just stared at you and smiled, then he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

You got up and turned the TV off and kissed a fast asleep Phil on the head. You went over to a sleeping Dan and messed up his hair.

"Night boys." You said before laying back down and falling asleep.